Chapter 2 The Wedding

Chapter 2

The Ballroom was full with guest, even the media were invited

The Ballroom was full with guest, even the media were invited. This was the beginning of Jungkook's new life as the King. There was important people among the crowd, this was the social even of the century.

The music began, the moment all the omegas were lining out to enter. They were all wearing the same kind of dress and covering their face with a white vail that symbolizes the purity. One by one, Jungkook will uncover their faces to begin the ceremony.

Wife number one was walking in a steady pace, with her head up high, then behind her was number two who was walking slow and facing down, even her shoulder seem tense. Wife number three was walking as if she was tired, even the bouquet of flowers on her hand was hanging low instead at her waist level like the rest. Then came the four wife. She seem to be looking for someone in the crowd. And as soon as she saw her parents, she wave slowly at them. This was probably the closes to a high school graduation ceremony she ever had. And finally came the fifth wife. She seem to be the only one without any emotions. She just walk behind the others not looking at nothing.

The five wives where lining up, faces cover and waiting for the king to unveil. Jungkook walk to the first bride and lift the veil, his future wife was already waiting with a flirty smile. Jungkook stare at her, and reply with the same smile. Then move to the second, the girl greeted him with teary eyes, but force herself to smile. The third one seem to be angry, she didn't care to flirt with the King, she didn't even wanted to be here. Jungkook just move to the next one who was smiling innocently with her big eyes. But then, came the fifth wife. Jungkook lift his hand to grab the veil, and immediately the girl step back. Jungkook was surprised by the sudden movement.

"It's alright" whisper Jungkook, thinking that the poor girl must be scare. The fifth wife step forward very slowly with hesitation. Jungkook then grab the veil and gently push it back. Jungkook's eyes widen the moment he saw the face. At the same time the guest of the wedding, they all gasp when Jungkook revealed the face of the fifth Omega.

"It's a man" someone murmured in the crowd

"It's a man" someone murmured in the crowd. Despite wearing a wedding dress,  it wasn't hard to see that the fifth bride was a young man.

Immediately the shutter of dozens of cameras began to flash, taking pictures of the last bride in line.