Chapter 10 The King's hate

Chapter 10

Next morning, Jungkook and Taehyung were seating at the able ready for breakfast

Next morning, Jungkook and Taehyung were seating at the able ready for breakfast. It was early, and none of the other wives were at the table yet. The first one to enter the dinning room was Jimin. He bow to the two alphas respectfully and in his hand he was carrying a tray with coffee.

"Good morning your Majesty" Jimin place the mug in front of Jungkook. The king didn't reply, and Jimin wasn't expecting him to. But then he move to Taehyung, at the moment he place the mug in front of him Taehyung reply with...

"Thank you" he said Kindly. Jimin blushed and bow gratefully, and then left. Taehyung didn't move his eyes away from Jimin, until the deep voice of Jungkook interrupted him.

"Take him, I don't want to see him in this castle, take him. He's all yours" He murmured between teeth. There was anger in his voice.

Taehyung looked at his cousin

Taehyung looked at his cousin. Not quite believing what he just said. "Are you sure I can take him? Because I will, you know I will. I'm dying to know how does it feel to fuck a male omega. I heard so many rumors that I need to know if it's true"

"Just take him, I don't want to have him near me" Jungkook order. In that moment the rest of the wives walk into the room, unaware of the conversation. Jimin enter with everyone's food, then he bow to excuse himself.

"Jimin wait" said Taehyung "Seat here, next to me" he ask. Jimin looked puzzle. Why was he inviting him to seat at the table? He even looked at the King, thinking that he might have something to say about it. But the King seem like he didn't care, he barely even looked at him.