Chapter 13 The Ceremony

Chapter 13

Jimin woke up really early this morning, he had a schedule for the day

Jimin woke up really early this morning, he had a schedule for the day. He was going to meet Namjoon in a few more minutes to go get a new outfit for tonight's event. So Jimin was up and ready to meet Namjoon.

"Before we leave, is there any particular brand you like?" The advisor ask. Jimin just stare at the tall man, not understanding the question. Jimin didn't know about brands. Specially expensive brands. All of his life he bought his clothes at the market. And that was good enough for him.  "Never mind, I'll see what I can find" Namjoon finish.

"Chanel could be more his style" Jungkook suddenly said from behind them. Namjoon and Jimin look at him, Jungkook just arrange his sun glasses and kept walking towards the car.

"I'm coming with you

"I'm coming with you. I think I need a few pieces my self" Jungkook ignore the stares of the two man standing next to him, and just kept walking.

It was early, the very exclusive mall didn't open until 11in the morning. That give them a couple of hours to shop without other people around, not that this mall get's to crowded, only rich people get to go there.

They walk to the first store. Like Jungkook requested it was Chanel. The male assistant that work for the store was taking measurements of Jimin.

"Oh God, I will kill for this small waist" the assistant said, moving the tape lower to his hips, and then say "Oh sweetheart, that booty" he made an exited sound like he was about to eat the most delicious cake. Meanwhile Jungkook was acting like he didn't care, as if he was looking for something for himself.

"May I help you your Majesty" another female worker approach the King.

"Yes, I like this" Jungkook took an outfit that was hanging in one of the racks, The girl working there was surprised at the selection. This wasn't precisely what the King would be seen in.

"Your Majesty, that's usually for women, they run in small sizes, but I can ask if they might have your size"

"That's not for me, make it his size" Jungkook pointed with his eyes in direction to the Omega. The girl give him a smile and nodded. After that, Jungkook added another outfit and then another. The poor girl was holding all the clothes Jungkook was selecting. He didn't even care about the price or size, he just picked what he liked.