Chapter 8 Lord

CHAPTER 8

"So, cousin

"So, cousin. Should we meet for dinner? I will love to meet your beautiful wives and your... How do you call the male omega? Husband?" Taehyung continue teasing the King. He didn't care Jungkook was the King, or to show respect towards him. Taehyung felt untouchable, because of all the influences he has over the people. Even more than Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't reply to Taehyung, he just look at Namjoon and order him to add another plate for an extra guest. Which means that Taehyung was going to be at the table too.

"Your Majesty?" Namjoon hesitated

"What!"

"Are all your wives to be present at diner?" Namjoon didn't know if Jimin was invited to be at the table, too. Jungkook thought about it for a moment, and look at Taehyung, who probably understood the hint and was looking for anything to gossip about the King on any of his platforms.

"Of course" Jungkook reply as if that was the daily routine.

Moment later, all the Kings wives and Jimin, got the text message to gather at their stay room immediately. Yeji, Lisa and Jieun were together at the terrace sun bathing, while Suzy was already in the room reading a book and Jimin was working in the laundry room folding the last of the clothes from Yeji's closet.

Once everyone showed up, Namjoon walk in the room. The three girls who seem to become best friends by now, were wearing their bikinis and swim skirt on top, Suzy had her jeans and a shirt that says "I don't have energy to pretend I like you today" in big letters. And Jimin with pants and a stain shirt and messy hair. The three girls whisper among themselves, making fun of Jimin's outfit. Jimin ignore them, he didn't care, but Suzy turn to face them and cross her thumb across her neck signaling that she was going to cut their throats if they didn't shut up.

"I gather you here to make an announcement" Namjoon said "Tonight the King will like you to accompany him for dinner at the usual time."

Jimin turn his face the other way, he knew this announcement wasn't for him. And he still had things to do. Staying here was just waist of time. But in that moment Namjoon said loudly "All of you" Jimin turn to face him and the Advisor was looking back at him.

"Me too?" Jimin ask. The other girls looked at him wrinkling their noses, looking at him from head to toes.