Chapter 19 Secrets

CHAPTER 19

Yeji slammed he door of her bedroom with anger, and began to throw everything that came across her path up against the wall

Yeji slammed he door of her bedroom with anger, and began to throw everything that came across her path up against the wall. The rage of knowing that she wasn't the first one to sleep with the King, but most of all, the fear that she might lose her place to that freak Omega. Yeji hear those words coming from Jungkook's mouth when he told him that he needed him, that he wanted him. How can she lose to another man. That was impossible in her eyes.

"I never saw you as a threat, but now I'm going to have to get rid of you" she said. "No matter what, I'm going to make Jungkook mine, no freak of nature it's going to come and ruined my plans. I'm going to destroy you" she said between teeth, her body burning with jealousy and anger.

The next day, Yeji took all of her clothes out of the closet and put them all into a pile, then she went to her bathroom and smeared makeup and lotions all over the shower and sink. Making everything so messy. By the time Jimin went to clean, Yeji just giggle when Jimin walk into the bathroom.

"What happened?" Jimin ask

"Just a little accident" that's all she said and left the room, but before she close the door she said

"Just a little accident" that's all she said and left the room, but before she close the door she said. "And all that clothes need to be washed" she added. Jimin look the huge pile of clothes by the closet. Literally was every single item she owned. "How can everything be dirty at once?" Jimin thought but didn't say anything.

That day Jimin spend most of the day cleaning the bathroom and washing and folding her clothes, that he didn't even have time to eat.

The following day Yeji made Lisa do the same, she refused at first, but when she saw Yeji getting angry at her, she end up obeying. She felt bad for Jimin the moment he entered the room. She even try to help him a little, but Yeji called for her, and just give Jimin a sorry look and left her room. Once again Jimin spend most of the day doing the same thing he did the day before.

By the next day Jimin already expect the same thing on Jieun's room, and with no surprise, the same thing happened. This time Suzy notices that for the past two day, Jimin hasn't showed up for lunch. They usually eat together, but Jimin didn't told her what kept him so occupied. He just said that he had a lot of things to do. Jimin knew that if he told her what the girls were doing, Suzy will most likely do something she might get punished for. So he keep quiet.