Chapter 26 Final Chapter

CHAPTER 26

3 moths later

"Jimin, you are not going to answer the call?" Taehyung ask him

"Jimin, you are not going to answer the call?" Taehyung ask him. Jimin was seating on the table studying, he was determine to learn English. He didn't spoke the language and it was so necessary while being in California. Taehyung had his phone on his hand, extending it to Jimin while it kept ringing.

"No, I told you I don't want to see him again" Jimin reply.

"He knows. Jungkook knows that you are pregnant. He wants to talk to you. He is been calling me every day, and will continue to do so until you answer"

"Yes, you already told me that he knows I'm pregnant and that Yeji is not. But like I said then, that doesn't change anything" Jimin insisted, not even looking at the phone that kept ringing.

"Ok, if you don't want to talk to him, at least tell him to stop calling me. It's getting so annoying. I'll give him your new number if you don't make him stop" With that, Taehyung took Jimin's hand and place the phone, forcing Jimin to take it. Jimin took the phone and press the answer button.

"Hello" the voice of Jungkook sounded from the device, only to immediately Jimin ended the call by pressing the red button. All Jimin wanted was to make the phone stop ringing.

"Here!, done, it's not ringing anymore

"Here!, done, it's not ringing anymore. And if it starts ringing, you can do the same" Jimin handed the phone back to it's owner. Taehyung took the phone back, looking at Jimin dumbfounded. That wasn't what he was expecting from him. He needed to confront Jungkook sooner or later. Jimin pick up his book and go up from the table, he didn't want Taehyung to interrupt his studies again.

Taehyung looked at Jimin getting up, it took him a little bit of struggle to gather all of his books. His big and rounded belly was in the way. Now it was more noticeable that Jimin was expecting a child. And more than once people around them made the assumption Taehyung was the father. Curious neighbors wanting to make friend with Jimin and his "Husband" like the neighbor call Taehyung, because it wasn't common to find a male Omega, specially a pregnant one.

"Jungkook, give him some time. It's not easy for him right now" Taehyung was talking on the phone with Jungkook, after he called again another four times and finally Taehyung answered the call.