Chapter 3 The First

Chapter 3

Jungkook walk in to the room looking for Yeji

Jungkook walk in to the room looking for Yeji. She was already in bed, wearing a beautiful lingerie. She was waiting for the king, like he told her. She was going to make love to the king for the first time. There was no doubt that the King was immensely handsome. Even his mean look and strong personality was making a lot of woman wishing to be bedded by the king at least once in their life. All Yeji wanted was to have the king for herself. She wish she could be the only wife, and even though that was no possible, she will do all she can to be the Kings favorite. King Jungkook will never need to be comforted by any other wife but her. And that will be her plan, somehow getting rid of all of them.

Jungkook stumbled to the bed, his eyes unfocused and a smirk on his face.

"I'm going to take what's mine" mumble Jungkook while trying to remove his suit and tie. Leaving his shoes somewhere around the room.

"My King, I've been waiting for you" Yeji whispers. Jungkook got inside the covers and lay on top of Yeji, she welcome the King by putting her arms around his shoulder and pull him towards her, and when their lips touch, that was the moment Jungkook fell sleep. Resting his entire body weight on top of her.

"My King" she said the moment she felt suffocating, soon realize that the King was sleeping. She gently push him aside and shake him, trying to wake him up, but Jungkook past out from all the alcohol he consumed before. Yeji felt annoyed that on her wedding night, nothing happened between them. And who knows if the King was going to choose her again for tomorrow. She wanted to be the first, she wanted to leave an impression on the King, a moment that he will never forget and will make the King come back to her bed every night.

Meanwhile Jimin and Suzy were getting ready for bed, Suzy open her luggage to change her wedding dress into a comfortable pajamas.

"Where's your luggage?" She ask Jimin.

"I didn't bring one. I didn't have time to bring anything"

"Here, I have this shirt and sweatpants

"Here, I have this shirt and sweatpants. You can sleep with them, I also have a couple of Jeans I think you can use. There are actually boy jeans. That's how I like them. The pockets are way bigger. I hate wearing purses." She toss some of the items playfully at Jimin. Jimin smile at he, like she just save him from walking around naked.