BONUS

This was part of a Chapter that I end up deleting and writing again because I didn't like it. It was during their trip to Italy at the hotel.

This is just a draft, but never made it to the main story. Thought I should share this little piece.

Jimin was looking at the sky, wanting to forget everything, when from behind, a familiar voice said.

"You look beautiful tonight"

Jimin startle, looking at the man behind the voice. It was the King standing right behind him.

"Your Majesty, I.. I'm sorry" Jimin apologize, not sure why he felt the need to do so, perhaps just as a habit. He didn't even pay attention to what Jungkook just said. Jimin just wanted to get away, so he lower his head and started to walk, but in that moment Jungkook stopped him by putting his arm around his waist.

"Please don't go" Jungkook whisper. Jimin stoped and very slowly turn his face up to see him.

They were so close to each other, and Jungkook was looking at him, his eyes soft, almost sincere.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook apologize. But Jimin just stare at him as if suddenly he was speaking a different language. Why was the King apologizing for? But most of all, why was he apologizing to him? As if Jungkook could read his thoughts he answered with a soft touch on his cheek, right where the bruise he left a couple of day before, and now were cover with makeup, impossible to see by those who didn't know they were there.

Jimin was speechless, he didn't understand why the King was acting so... strange. Like he care what happened to the omega. Jimin give one step back and decided to change the subject a little, this conversation was making him uncomfortable.

"Thank you for the clothes" he said softly, looking down at himself and what he was wearing at the moment.

Jungkook didn't reply, he just gave him a soft smile and got a little closer, to close that Jimin could smell him. It was an alluring scent, perhaps an expensive perfume, something that can make him feel happy inside, almost like a drug. It's that even possible?

Jimin was starting to feel good to be near the King, almost like the world disappeared around them, and there was nothing but him. He forgot his fear, like nothing can't go wrong if Jungkook was near. There was no other place he wanted to be, but there, with him.

"Why can't I get away from you?" Jungkook whispers "I try so hard to push you away, but I can't do it anymore" in that moment Jungkook cup Jimin's beautiful face between his strong hands, only this time he was being gentle, almost to afraid to brake him.

Before Jimin could say anything, Jungkook press his lips on top of the Omega and kiss him passionately, slightly parted his mouth to explore more with his tongue. Jimin never kiss anyone like this, in fact this was his second kiss, the first one was just a few moments later when Jungkook stole that kiss from him.

Jimin kiss him back, following the movement of Jungkook's lips. He welcome his tongue, tasting it with his own. Perhaps this was a dream, maybe he was going to wake up any minute and realize that nothing was real.

After a few moments of intense kissing, Jungkook broke the contact, only to press his forehead agains Jimin's. Both of them trying to get their breathing settled. It was as if they were running for a mile,

"I'm not going to let you go. I'm a selfish bastard" Jungkook said, still holding Jimin so tight and breathing in his scent.

"What?" Jimin was surprised to hear him said those words.

"I told him, I told Taehyung to take you away, to make you disappear from my life. I thought this feeling would go away once you were gone. But it's killing me to see you even near him. You can't leave..." Jungkook said with anger and fear. "You are mine, you are my Omega" he said possessively.

"I'm not going anywhere" Jimin reply with his voice barely audible. He wanted him, Jimin was craving for the King as well, probably with the same intensity, but he felt so confused. Jimin couldn't understand where this desire was coming from, it was so intense that it was beginning to scare him.