Chapter 23 Freedom

Chapter 23

It's been a few days since the big announcement of Yeji's pregnancy

It's been a few days since the big announcement of Yeji's pregnancy. Now that everyone in the castle knew she was expecting the King's child, she was getting more demanding of everyone. Wanting things be her way as if she owns the place .

One morning at the breakfast table, everyone was seating, including Jimin. Who was having a hard time with his nausea. He wanted to stay in his room, but Suzy convinced him to come and eat at least a glass of milk, or maybe just the strawberries. Those are the few things he was able to keep down. So he went, but that was his big mistake, because seating at the table with the smell of eggs and bacon, was making him feel worse. So to ease his nausea he was drinking the ice water and chewing on the ice.

"Oh no, darling, I can't have this for breakfast, just the smell of it make me sick" Yeji said about the tray of bacon.

"Excuse me, please take that tray away from here" Jungkook ask one of the workers of the kitchen.

"Yes your majesty. Would you like me to bring something special for your wife" the worker ask.

"Yes, just bring me porridge" Yeji order, sounding demanding.

Jimin's wounded heart suffer another hit, every time Jungkook does something for the well being of her pregnancy, while Jimin it's going through all the inconvenience by himself. It make him wonder if Jungkook would've been the same with him if he knew about his pregnancy.

During their breakfast, Jimin took a few pieces of fruit, unfortunately there weren't that many strawberries in the bowl, so he took some of the rest of the fruit

During their breakfast, Jimin took a few pieces of fruit, unfortunately there weren't that many strawberries in the bowl, so he took some of the rest of the fruit. And like destiny, once everyone was done with their meals, Jimin notice one last strawberry, but the bowl was to far away from him, and closer to Jungkook. Jimin was about to straight up his arm to reach for the fruit, when Jungkook stab it with the fork. Jimin thought for a moment that perhaps the King was going to give the berry to him, just like he offered it last time. Jimin waited, looking at Jungkook to offered the fruit, when the King instead of looking at Jimin, he look at Yeji and place it at her empty plate of porridge. Even Yeji seem surprised and happy to get this little present from him.