Chapter 9 The Omega Effect

CHAPTER 9

"Namjoon, I want you to investigate everything you can about the Male omegas

"Namjoon, I want you to investigate everything you can about the Male omegas. I need to know what to expect from him." Jungkook order. The true was that everything Taehyung said at dinner, made him question so many things. Specially the part about functioning. Because is true, he hasn't been able to spend one single night with any of his wives. But the thought that Jimin presence was making him less of an Alpha infuriates him. Jungkook wanted to prove that Jimin didn't have that kind of power over him, he was going to spend every coming night with each one of the girls. It was time to fulfill his duty.

For tonight Jungkook choose to go to Lisa. So he walk to that hallway that leads to his wives doors. But in order to get there, he pass by that door that he will never open. Jimin's door. Just knowing he was there, make him angry, he could even feel his skin goosebumps just by walking near the male omega. He try to ignore it. He continue walking to Lisa's room and finally walk in.

In that moment Jimin saw the King walking into Lisa's room and closing the door behind him, he just came from finishing the dishes like every night, and for the first time he stare at the dark hallway feeling something strange at the top of his stomach. Like he was starting to get sick or something. "Maybe the food" he thought. So he decided to just walk for a moment outside. Maybe some fresh air might make him feel better.

Jimin was standing outside near the garden, looking at the moon shining so bright. The sky was beautiful, there were no clouds covering the stars, and the night breeze flowing freshly in the air. Jimin inhale deeply feeling a little relief. Even the strange uncomfortable feeling from before, seem to be gone. Jimin sat for a moment, admiring the night, when suddenly a deep voice call his name.

"Jimin, are you ok?" It was the voice of Taehyung who came outside the moment he saw Jimin standing by himself.

"Oh, My Lord. I'm sorry to bother" Jimin lower his head and got up to leave.

"Please stay

"Please stay. I will like some company, the night is beautiful for you to leave"

Jimin stoped, and unable to look at Lord Taehyung's eyes. He was to embarrassed, so he just kept his face down in silent and feeling a little uncomfortable. Occasionally giving glances at the man standing in front of him, dressing elegantly and really looking like a Adonis. Taehyung on the other hand, didn't move his eyes away form the Omega, even his scent was so alluring. He loved it, any Alpha would love the scent of a Virgin Omega, but for the fated alpha was even stronger. At least that's when some people say. The Male Omegas were still a big mystery.