Chapter 22 I'm Pregnant

[here another update because I was able to write two chapters today. I'm so close to the end of this story so I hope you enjoy this chapter. I really love reading your comments, thank you for the encouragement]

CHAPTER 22

Days have pass, and Jimin's morning sickness were getting even worse, now he was throwing up every single day, and just the smell of food made him sick

Since the last conversation, Jimin hasn't been showing at the dining room for breakfast for two reasons, one because the morning it's when he feel the worse, and being at the table with all that food just make him want to throw up. And the second reason is because since that day that Jungkook woke up in Yeji's room, she has been all over the King, as if something change between them since that night.

One afternoon, Jimin went out of his bedroom, trying to get something to eat, he has lost some weight, because of his inability to keep down the little bit of food he get's to eat.

Jimin was walking through a hallway that leads to the kitchen and it's near Jungkook's office. That's when Jungkook walks out of his office. Jimin and Jungkook haven't seen each other since that day of his birthday. They pass near each other as if no one was there. Jimin just lower his head, and Jungkook acted like he was looking at his phone, avoiding seen one another.

**

"Here, I bought these for you" Suzy toss a paper bag over Jimin's bed.

"What is it?" He ask, taking the bag. When he open it, there was a bottle of pills.

"Those are your your prenatal vitamins. I need my niece or nephew to grow big and strong, and since you are refusing to go to the doctor, at least I know those vitamins helps"

"Thank you" Jimin said looking at the bottle with a soft smile.

"Have you decide when are you going to tell Jungkook about his child?"

"No, not yet. I'm scare to face him." The last words Jungkook said to him still lingers in his mind. "Your scent it's what you used to seduce me, but now I'm finally free" 

"What happened if The Kings sense of smell comes back? Are you going to wait until he can smell you to let him know that you are pregnant? Or until your belly gets all big and rounded and you going to tell him that you just gained some weight?" Suzy ask, knowing perfectly well that these things are going to happen sooner or later.

"To be honest. I was expecting for a sign that I wasn't actually pregnant, that it was just a stomach flu or something, but it seem like I've been punished with terrible mornings sickness to accentuate that in did I'm super pregnant."

"I think Jungkook is worry about you. He doesn't say anything and act like he doesn't care you are not at the table each morning, but I can see him looking at the door constantly, as if he is waiting for you to walk through that door any minute. If it wasn't for that bitch Yeji, I'm sure he would've ask about you long time ago, but she is always looking for the Kings attention. I wish I get to see her face when she finds out you are pregnant with the King's baby. She is going to flip out" Suzy said with a laugh.