EPILOGUE

Epilogue

2 months later

Jimin and Doyun went back to the castle. Jungkook was so excited to have them back home. He step in carrying tons of suitcase from the airport, while Jimin was carrying his son safely in his arms.

"Welcome home" Jungkook said

"Welcome home" Jungkook said. Putting the suitcase on the floor.

Jimin look around. Everything seem the same but it felt different. The very first time he enter through those gates, he was force into this castle, and now he came back on his own will. The moment he decided to give Jungkook another chance after he worked so had to prove him that he really care about him and his son. Jimin couldn't deny that he was happier when Jungkook was near. They decided to come back home. Jungkook is the king and he needs to be here. Jimin also wanted to see his mother, and show her his grandson. Jungkook, of course agreed to let Jimin's mom live int he castle. Doyun was going to need all of his grandmothers near, because even Jungkook's moms were exited to meet the little Prince.

"Welcome!" Namjoon greet them with a big smile. He was curious to meet the baby.

"Come, this is my son" Jungkook said with pride to Namjoon, waving to him to get closer to see his baby. Namjoon saw the baby and a sweet smile show on his face.

"Congratulations Your Majesty

"Congratulations Your Majesty. He is really beautiful" he said to Jungkook who was so smitten by the sweet face of his child. Then the adviser look at Jimin "Welcome back" he said sincerely

"Thank you" Jimin mouth the words.

"I ask them to prepare the baby's room. I hope you like it. You can change what ever you like. This is you home now" Jungkook murmured to Jimin, giving him a soft kiss on his cheek. "Come on, I'll show you the way" Jungkook put an arm around Jimin's waist and together walks to what it was going to be Doyun's room, it was just next to the master bedroom.

"Wait, but... this is so far from he Omega bedroom" Jimin pointed out.

"Yea, so what?"

"The baby is still nursing it will take me long time to come back and forth at night"