Chapter 17 Mine

CHAPTER 17

It took everything in Jungkook no to rip Jimin's clothes off

It took everything in Jungkook no to rip Jimin's clothes off. But also the instinct of protecting the omega was keeping him at bay. For the first time he wanted to care for him.

"I shouldn't be feeling like this" Jungkook murmured, not taking his eyes away from Jimin's.

"Feeling what?" Jimin ask in a soft raspy voice.

"Like..." Jungkook study Jimin's face for a moment, looking for the right words to express the feeling. Jimin's eyes kept waiting for his answer, his soft expression of worry that maybe Jungkook was hating to be this close. If Jungkook walk out of this room right now, Jimin's heart will shatter in thousand pieces. Jungkook felt that sad expression and gently press the palm of his hand again Jimin's cheek.

"Like I can't breath without you" Jungkook finished, Jimin's expression began to change into a surprise, but Jungkook didn't give him a chance to think, he rush to his lips and kiss him with urgency, hard, as if he wanted to absorb him into himself.

Jimin didn't protest, he welcomed his harsh kiss with the same desire, brushing Jungkook's hair with his delicate fingers, caressing the back of his head, loving the desperate need of his Alpha for him

The kiss was long full of fire, their tongue in a battle, follow by gently bites on Jimin's lip. Their hearts raising, Jimin could feel Jungkook's rapid heartbeat against his chest. But when Jimin was giving all of himself to him, suddenly Jungkook stood up, leaving Jimin wanting for more.

Jungkook stood on his knees on top of Jimin, looking down on him. That moment Jimin felt vulnerable, almost guilty, like he did something wrong to the King and now he is angry. Jungkook didn't say a word, he study the omega under him, traveling his eyes around his body. Jimin was fully dress, so was him, but even with all the layers, he notices Jimin's erection.

"I'm so sorry" Jimin apologize, blaming himself for whatever was making him upset.

"He is a man, even if he is an omega, he is a man" Jungkook thought. Still looking at the angel face in front of him, not even paying attention to his words. That moment came to the realization that Jimin is a full functioning man, even if he is so damn beautiful, he is a male. "Do I want this?" Jungkook thought. He hasn't been able to be man enough for his wives, his manhood hasn't been working lately, but then, as if the Alpha in him was just waking up from a long slumber, the aching pain in his groin caught his attention. Jungkook was hard, and desperate to be released from the constricted layers of his pants.