Chapter 14 After the Kiss

Chapter 14

Jungkook was kissing Jimin with abandon, like there was nothing else in this world that matters but the Omega in front of him

Jungkook was kissing Jimin with abandon, like there was nothing else in this world that matters but the Omega in front of him. Brushing and tugging gently Jimin's bottom lip, tasting the sweetness of his kiss. Jimin welcomed him by slightly opening his mouth to let him in. It was more like an instinct, like his body knew what to do when Jungkook was near. Jimin place his hands over Jungkook's chest, the perfect position to push hin away, but Jimin never did. He just let his hands rest there. Their lips where dancing at the melody of their passion, the King holding the omega tight against him as if he was afraid he might run away. Forgetting completely that Taehyung was right there almost between them, it wasn't until Taehyung spoke that they finally broke their kiss.

 Forgetting completely that Taehyung was right there almost between them, it wasn't until Taehyung spoke that they finally broke their kiss

"What the hell are you doing?" Taehyung ask with annoyance, and not understanding why all of the sudden he was here interrupting him.

"I'm taking my Omega home" Jungkook whispers, without taking his hand from behind Jimin's neck. Jimin was still trying to catch his breath from the rush of emotions he was feeling right that moment.

Back in the car, Jungkook was seating face to face to his cousin and with Jimi on his right. Taehyung seating with his arms cross, and studying them, he was staring with amusement. The moment they step into the car, Jungkook and Jimin were starting to feel awkward to one another. Jimin seating on one side of the car looking out the window quietly, and Jungkook the same but looking to the other side of the vehicle not saying a word. Now that the heat of the moment was over, they felt awkward been there in a close space with nothing to say. That was something amusing to Taehyung, laughing internally.

When they finally arrived home, Jungkook step out of the vehicle first, Taehyung step out next, he was closer to the door. By the time Jimin put a foot out the car, a hand was waiting for him to help him out. Jimin smile and took the hand, but then his smile faded when he realized that it was Taehyung who help him, not Jungkook. The King was already far gone. Jimin try to hide his disappointment, but Taehyung already noticed.

"The girls are coming back tomorrow" Taehyung try to cheer Jimin up, knowing that having his best friend Suzy back might make him feel better. Taehyung wasn't aware of the last conversation Jimin had with her. That was something that Jimin needed to set up straight.