chapter - 1 Introduction

Gulf...

Gulf Kanawut 25, sweet, innocent, kind but stubborn he is like an angel adored by everyone, he was married at age of 20 he belongs to a well known family his father was a business man, mother housewife and elder brother also in business with his father...

Gulf's father adored him a lot for him gulf was precious and his first priority, he loved him the most gulf's happiness was everything for his father , gulf's mother also loved him and treasured him and his brother loved him and cared about him but he never very close to him, gulf and his brother never share a strong bound, never talk to each other just talked about the work or ask how they are doing but everything when gulf came know now about his father's health that he was suffering from lung cancer...

So his story revolves around an angel whose life is like hell but the saddest part is that he doesn't have anyone with whom he can share his pain not even his parents, soon he lost his father after his marriage, he has a mother but she is busy in her own family with his son, grandchild and daughter in law, he was only close to his dadda but fate cruel now he left with nothing...

Gulf got married to San which was an arranged marriage, in his in-laws family there is father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law who young and still in college 1 year, sister-in-law married but always infrared in their life she has a daughter just 9 months and her husband, the gulf was happy in his marriage he got a loving in-laws and husband who always supported him, cared about his needs and loved him, but things started changing after his 2nd anniversary, firstly he lost his father, secondly his husband changed nature and thirdly his mother in law who always disrespect him whenever she got the chance, last but not the least his sister in-law who was happily married but always interfere in his bother life and his family...

Slowly things changed, gulf happy nature converted into sad and lonely, he smiles but not from his heart, he laughs but to hid his loneliness, he living his life but his soul was not there, he is the member of the family but just to treat him like maid, want to go out like others to enjoy his life but not allowed in name of family responsibilities, he was not even allow to go his own house for to stay with them as he was just allowed for a day like saturday noon and return back on sunday noon, sometime he hardly saty for 24 hours if he was lucky other wise he have to return home as soon as possible...

The gulf is like a free bird who only wants to enjoy his life to the fullest because he believes that "life is too short you never know what your destiny is held for your future so just live life in the moment before you regret to miss the chance" this is what gulf belive (me too it's my thought of living my life) but gulf got caged in the name of responsibility...

He starts getting frustrated from his marriage which is just a burden for him, he wants to live his life like others who were free to do whatever they want to include his brother-in-law and sister-in-law even his in-laws are encouraging them to live as they want to but what about gulf he is also human being who just want some love from others, he never demanded for anything, he never spent money on himself, he always think about others but what he want in return just love and respect, is he demanded something which is very expensive or difficult, he was tired of the suffering, he was tired to take responsibilities, he was tired of thinking for others, tired to taking care of them, he was just tired for everything, he also want someone so say it's okay gulf everything his fine, he also need someone to comfort him, he also deserve love and care...

This is all about gulf kanawut an angel 'a broken angel' who spread love and happiness, who spread light in the dark, who also care for others, who also want to make his late father proud of him, he don't want anyone put a single finger on his father and that's the only reason why he chose to suffer, just to make his father proud...