chapter - 17

In the morning

Mew was the first who woke up and found himself in his angel baby arms whereas his baby angel sleeping peacefully on his chest with a little pout, hand on mew's waist as hugging me tightly whereas mew's on hand was under his baby head and other on his waist...

Mew stared at his baby angel's innocent face and started tracing his finger from his forehead to eyes to nose to cheeks and lastly his lips and slowly rubbing his thumb on his lips but immediately stopped himself...

Conversation between mew's mind and soul

Mew's soul :- Damn with your perverted thoughts, what the hell you are thinking to do with your baby angel asshole, see how innocently he looks and you shameless, filthy asshole...

Mew's mind :- 'pouting' i just want to kiss him na,

Mew's soul :- you fucker dare to touch my baby angel and i make sure to kick your ass cut your thing

Mew's mind :- as you can, one day i make him mine and do what I'm craving for you will see...

Mew's soul :- shameless asshole fucking bastard...

Ends

Mew just shake his head and keep smiling like a mad person while going to the washroom to get ready but what do he is madly in love with his baby angel for god sake, after an hour mew come out of his baby angel room and greet everyone good morning and ask win to take care of his baby angel and go to hell house with bright where boat is already waiting for him...

Inside gulf's room

When gulf woke up he found the other side of the bed was empty, he slowly opened his eyes while rubbing them with pout as he realised his p'mew not there with him as he was gone long time back as was sleeping but somehow a soft smile is on his face as he thinks about his p'mew...

Gulf's pov inside his head

I guess phi has gone for his work and i very well know where he is now, p'mew was not by my side hmmm but what do as he told me last night and damn phi is true to his words, I'm feeling very light like some big stone was removed from my heart but still i couldn't forget anything that easily, 5years of my life i have given in my marriage but in end i couldn't save anything plus i lost my baby...

Everything i have done to please them, even i forgot myself just to make them happy, to see their smile even sacrifice everything to make them accept me by heart but nothing happened as our wishes...

I still remember p'bai used to ask me how my life is going on as if he knows what I'm going through but now I think he knows me better than me, he already knew that I'm suffering as he was just waiting for me to open up with him and at last he succeeded in that...

Then my p'mew came into my life and built me strong to fight for myself, for my rights, to get my justice and see today I'm free from my so called marriage but not official, hmm but whose cares i trust my p'mew soon I'll be free official...

Sudden bang on his door bring gulf back on the earth as he was deep in thoughts he didn't hear the knock at first place...

Gulf :- 'pouting' door is opened...

Win :- hey good morning guppy but what with this sulking pouting...

Gulf :- your phi, he did what he said, he left me in the bed alone, didn't even wait for me to wake up first, he is mean... 'still pouting'