chapter - 19

The gulf was having a hard time to process what win asked him but at the same time Gulf is sulking from the morning while waiting for his p'mew and win is sitting by his side as both are decided to watch a movie while waiting for their phis to come back home, after their talk win asked gulf not to think about it so much already as he just simply wanted to know on the other hand gulf can't help out but think about p'mew while pouting in between...

Win can't help but to smile how cute gulf is looking while making different faces, he knew guppy was not watching the movie but spacing out so he shake his head and message bright to ask when they are returning back because he can't help it to watch gulf pouting and sulking face...

Gulf :- winny I'm not going to talk to you phi ever again, he is mean to me see it's almost dinner time but there is no trace of him coming back and that stupid brother of mine is not picking up my calls... 'pouting'

Win :- ohh really let punish them together for making you worry and i especially punish p'mew for keeping you waiting for him,what say... 'wink'

Gulf :- yes let's do it, and 'but suddenly quiet and hesitating to ask why suddenly win wanted to know whether he liked p'mew or not' hmm winny why do you ask about p'mew...

Win :- 'sigh and raise his eyebrows' guppy are you still thinking about that... 'smirk'

But before the gulf could say something suddenly a soft voice interrupted and automatically his head turned toward the door where there was a person standing whose gulf was missing from the morning with a smile on his face his mew, without minding his surroundings the gulf ran to his new and launched himself in his p'mew arms whereas mew welcome his angel baby with the tight hug...

Mew :- I never thought you would miss me this much baby angel...

Gulf :- 'releasing the hug with pout' hmm i didn't miss you, it's just hmm hmm...

Mew :- ya ya comon I'm all ears...

"Damn it, gulf just stop making yourself embarrassed infront of them and why the hell you hug p'mew like that, ufff I need to control myself... said gulf inside his head"

Gulf :- 'blushing with a cute angry face and changed the topic' you mean where were you and p'bai...

Bright, win and mew just shake their heads at the same time gulf's mother comes outside her room, bright mew went there room change for dinner and soon they all are at dinning table having dinner with little chitchat but soon their happy mood turned into sorrow as they were interrupted by tong amy...

Amy :- wow look who are here, babe we still have a guests who don't want to leave our soon... 'in mocking tone while looking at mew and win'

Tong :- let them be, they are here for bright and gulf...

Amy :- babe but they are here for yesterday's dinner not to stay here, as if this house belongs to them...

Tong :- amy think before saying something, hmm mew win I'm sorry on behalf of my wife and excuse me I have to take tay to his room...

But before leaving tong gives a straight strict look to amy and leaves with his head hung, he never thought his wife would be like this and say something like that to our guest especially those who are important to his brothers but on the other side amy turn and again start her drama...

Amy :- Mr. Suppait I hope you will leave after having your dinner with your brother...

Win :- p'amy!! You can't insult my phi like this, we are here because mom asks us to stay... 'is a warning tone'