chapter -11

Mew :- 'gently hold his baby hand' what happened baby, who called you... 'in soft tone filled with love and conor'

Gulf wired his eyes and realisation hit him and he suddenly remembered everything that happened last night, he immediately looked up straight in mew's eyes and searching for some clues about the last night but what he got in return is love, care, respect, warmth, hurt and pain...

Gulf immediately understood he was not imagining things or having any hallucines, yes it was mew who made him clam, who encouraged him to be strong, who wanted him to fight back, who wanted him to stand for himself and who will be always at his side whereas mew still didn't release what he said, the baby word...

"Same soft and warm tone which helped me last night to clam down, same the feeling of protected enclosed me inside the protective wall, that's mean p'mew, he was the one who talked to me last night but i have to make sure..."said gulf inside his head

Gulf :- p'mew... 'with soft sweet tone'

Mew :- 'panickly' yes baby angel, I'm here with you as i promise I'll always there for you so common tell me what happened, who called you...

Gulf immediately burst into tears of course with happy tears and looked at mew with adoring eyes and in between win returned with a glass of water, win handed the glass to the gulf to drink...

"I'm not wrong you are the one who also cried for me, who shared my pain, who promised me to be on my side but why phi, i don't deserve you, I'm broken"said gulf inside his head

Bright :- hey baby boy you okay, why are you spacing...

Mew :- common baby tell me everything you are making worried...

"Why are you so worried about me phi, I'm not worth it for anything"said gulf inside his head

Mew :- baby angel look at me, i assure you nothing will happen to you, see we all are here for you, we all are here to protect you, common trust us baby and tell us...

Win :- gulf p'mew is right see we are all with you please trust us, you don't have to worry about anything please for us, tell us why are you like this...

Gulf :- 'without any hesitation' he called me and ask me to return back within 3hours, p'mew (suddenly holding mew's both hand) i don't want to go please do something, last night you are the one who told me to be strong then i want you to be on my side phi, i can't face them alone, that place is hell, i know we don't know each other for long just a day or two but i feel safe and protected last night, please phi help me na... 'while crying'

Mew :- 'immediately pull his baby angel in his arms' shhh it's ok I'm here for, you are not alone in this, see me bunny and your p'bai is there for you...

Gulf :- p'mew promise me, you'll protect your baby angel please, I'm tired of my life living that like phi, please save your baby na... 'in low soft tone'

Mew :- 'immediately release his baby from his arm and hold his hand' promise my baby angel I'll prot---

Mew suddenly stopped talking when realisation hit him hard that his baby remembered everything about last night, he looked at him with love and happiness whereas his baby nodded his head in yes, at the same time brightwin also understood what gulf was talking about...

Mew :- ba-- i mean gulf te---

Gulf :- 'blushing' you can call me baby... 'in whispered while looking here and there'