chapter - 12

Gulf :- p'mewwww

Mew :- huh, what happened...

Gulf :- 'pout' why are you not saying anything, tell me about king na, why these two calling you king... 'pouting and looking at mew with an innocent face'

Mew :- 'smile brightly' for that you have to wait na and baby please stop been this cute otherwise don't blame me for my actions... 'in husky voice with evil smirk whereas gulf blushing with shocked face'

Brightwin :- whipped... 'low voice'

Gulf :- huh what face p'mew... 'stuttering with innocent face'

"Damn baby angel, stop right there na you are not good for my heart, it's hard to control myself na and for the fuck sake don't make that cute innocent puppy face na..."said mew inside his head

"aww why my baby boy is so clueless, he doesn't know what he is doing with my asshole friend..."said bright inside his head

"don't wake up the beast inside my phi na guppy otherwise you have to take responsibility..."said win inside his head

Mew :- 'awkward smile' nothing now forget everything and concentrate on mission baby angel, so let's start...

Bright :- let's do it, baby boss first call that so called husband of yours and tell him you are not returning back, not now, not ever...

Win :- p'bai i think you two need to talk to your family first...

Gulf :- how can I face them, what they'll think about me...

Mew :- 'sigh' nothing, baby you have to do this, they'll understand you and don't forget we are here for you na, now stop using your small cute brain for na...

Bright :- common now call that bastard...

Win :- put on speaker...

Mew :- be strong, fight for yourself baby angel and you dare to think low about yourself, I'm here with you, by your side...

Gulf :- hmm, p'mew

Mew :- hmm

Gulf :- can you please hold my hand when I'm talking to him...

Mew :- 'smile' sure my angel whatever you say, come let's do it together...

Gulf is hell nervous and scared to call his husband because it's the first time he is going to do something for himself as in his so called marriage he never argues or answers back to them but this time he has to do anything just to get his freedom whereas brightwin all sit opposite to the MewGulf where mew is hold his angel hand while rubbing thumb on it to encourage him...

Taking deep breath gulf finally gathered his courage to dial his husband's number and put the call on speaker where bright is also ready to fight back for his baby boy whereas mew win decided to be quiet as they came to know who is gulf's husband so they just wait for right time to attack gulf's husband, after few rings san pich the call...

Conversation

San :- when are you c---

Gulf :- I'm not coming back today, not tomorrow, not ever, i can't stay with you... 'while interrupted san'

San :- 'shockingly' what the hell are you talking about...

Gulf :- divorce

San :- whaattt

Gulf :- phi let's get divorce, I'm fed up of this life, I'm sorry i couldn't continue our so called marriage phi...