chapter - 7

Soon a beautiful evening comes at sunset and the star starts rising with a beautiful moon in the sky, where a beautiful house was decorated to welcome this special guest tonight while bright and his family is waiting eagerly...

Gulf is busy in preparations and his little monkey tay was helping him or you can say making gulf's work more difficult, bright nervous walking from one place to another and their mom smiling to see the scene in front of here...

Gulf :- monkey you are not helping me, see you again put the wrong spoons...

Tay :- gup, tay swrry, angn do... (Gup tay sorry, again do)

Gulf :- 'sigh' this time put the right spoon at the right place...

Tay :- 👍🏼

Bright :- uff they are late...

Mom :- baby just relax they are coming anything...

As a clue a car stops in front of their house, mew win nervously comes out of the car and starts walking towards the door but bright is faster and immediately opens the door to welcome them with the brightest smile...

Bright :- you guys are late... 'said while catching his breath'

Mew :- 'rolling his eyes ' ya ya just 1 min late...'sarcastically'

Win :- you are impossible p'bai...

Bright :- just for you my bunny... 'smirk'

Mom :- bright let them come inside first or you want us to serve dinner outside for them...'mockingly'

Bright :- 'nervously laugh' my bad, please come in, make yourself comfortable...

Mew, win come inside and greet bright's mom with respect and smile whereas mew's eyes are searching for something or say for someone, bright observed that mew was scanning his whole house for his baby boy with worried eyes, so goes near mew and whispered his ear...

Bright :- don't worry, baby boy is in the dining area preparing a table for dinner... 'whispering'

Mew :- huh, ohh wait how do you... 'absently while getting shocked'

Bright :- dude I'm your friend and know you very well now stop scanning my house, you look creepy... 'mockingly'

Mew :- hmm, thank you... 'while getting shy'

Gulf :- hi win... 'softly'

Win :- hi...

Mew is in awe, as his eyes stuck on an angel standing in front of him with a sweet smile on his face...

Mew :- hey...

Gulf :- hi phi welcome... 'by giving a very innocent smile'

Mom :- boys please have a seat, make yourself comfortable...

Tay :- gup!!! gup!!! gup!! 'shouting while running towards the gulf'

Gulf :- hey champ careful otherwise you will feel on the floors... 'while catching tay'

Tay :- sowy, (sorry)

Mew :- 'walked to the gulf and tay' hey bub!! I'm Mew your uncle's friend... 'in a soft tone'

Tay :- meow... 'innocently while gulf giggles sweetly'

Gulf :- champ he is mew not meow... 'smiling'

"I can do anything to protect your smile baby, yes baby my baby sue me" mew

Mew :- 'smile' it's ok, call anything you want to call me bub...