chapter - 6

When the gulf bright came home no one was there to welcome the gulf just like the gulf expected, he smiled sadly where bright was feeling bad for his baby boy...

They are standing at the door from where they can see everyone was busy in their own world his mother was in the kitchen, his elder brother was busy in conversation with his wife and his nephew was playing...

No one was aware of the gulf's presence but suddenly his nephew saw his favourite uncle standing at the door and he started running towards him...

Tay :- gup gup come come, gradma see gup, mom dad see gup... 'while smiling and jumping up and down'

Gulf :- 'immediately hugged tay' hey bub did you miss me that much...

Tay :- tay miss gup a lot, tay lub gup... 'while kissing gulf face'

Gulf :- 'kisses tay face which made them giggle' i love my monkey too...

Bright silently watching then he knows ray love his gup more than anyone whereas his mom, brother and his sister-in-law came to gulf and welcome them but his brother and sister-in-law welcome bright, giving more importance to him which make gulf sad as well as bright on the other side his mom was hugging gulf tightly while sobbing...

Living room....

Mum :- how my baby doing, are you happy...

Gulf :- I'm fine mum don't worry about me...

Mum :- you can't stop me from that you are son...

Tong :- 'ignoring gulf' so bright how are you, you must be very busy these days then how come here...

Bright :- I'm good phi, everything is fine, just I'm Miss my baby boy and nothing is more important than gulf...

Amy :- 'fake smile' yeah, so what are your future plans are you still wanting to stay there or thinking to shift back here...

Bright :- I'm planning to shift my business here...

Tong :- ohh that's great...

Amy :- more over tong will help you...

Bright :- thank you but i already talked to my best friend and he is helping me...

Tong :- ok nice to meet you bright see at night common Amy we have to bye bright bye gulf...

Bright/gulf :- bye...

Bright :- ohhh before you leave phi i invited my friend for dinner hope you join us...

Tong :- sure...

Gulf was feeling neglected in his own house but what he can do, he was sad and hurt that no one wanted him, no one wanted to spend time with him, even his own elder brother didn't bother to say hi to him...

Whereas bright observing each and everything nothing was unseen by his eyes, he looked at the gulf who was trying to control his tears to fall down whereas bright told his mother about win and mew...

Tay :- gup play play...

Gulf :- bub i have work to do...

Tay :- pesss (please)... 'giving puppy eye'

Gulf :- hmm ok but first let me change and take shower...

Bright :- baby boy you take rest i will play with tay, you must be tired na...

Gulf :- no phi I'm fine, you take rest you are the one who is tired plus i have to cook dinner for tonight...

Bright :- no, you are not allowed to step in the kitchen, i will order food from restaurants...