chapter - 13

At Mew's house

After the gulf left the house with bright, mew immediately called the boat to gather the all information about gulf's husband as soon as possible were win also informed boat that san is working in their company and having the extra marital affair whereas boat assured them he'll handover the information and some evidence which he already gathered...

Win :- phi do you think we did the right thing to send guppy with p'bai, what if that bastard tries to do something with the gulf...

Mew :- 'sigh' i very know that that san not going to sit quite but we had to let go of gulf alone with bright...

Win :- but he need us phi...

Mew :- hmmm, i know but first let's collect all the information about him so it could be easy to take my angel baby from that hell, i just don't want to rush things which lead to some misfortune...

Win :- 'smile' king is worried about his angel huh, not bad...

Mew :- this king (while pointing to himself) also has a heart which is beating for my baby angel... 'with smirk'

Win :- i didn't know that heartless King has a heart... 'teasingly'

Mew :- as if you know everything about me huh...

Win :- phi I'm not having good vibes...

Mew :- me either but we have to wait for a few hours...

At Gulf's house

After returning from mew's house both the boys straight to bright's room take a small power nap as they're exhausted and decided to talk with family in the evening when p'tong also returned from the work...

In the evening boys got up after taking a 2 hour nap, got refreshed and finally got downstairs to sit with others for snacks and tea whereas the gulf was having a hard time to start the conversation as he was scared but he also knew he had to tell everything sooner or later...

He looked at his p'bai for support and as if his p'bai read his mind, he got up and came next to the gulf and sat beside his baby boy, bright put his hand on his baby boy's hand to encourage him to talk, they exchanged look were his p'bai give him assuring smile to him, gulf sight deeply before he cleared his throat to catch others attention...

Gulf :- i have to tell you all something very important and it's related to my married life...

Gulf's mom :- ok carry on baby we are listening...

Gulf again looked at his phi who nodded his head and held his baby hand tightly where his baby gave a sad smile before looking at others...

Gulf :- i have decided to take divorce from p'san...

Everyone :- what? Why? 'in shocked'

Gulf :- because it's not working and the marriage makes me suffocate, i can't continue... 'sobbing'

Tong :- what the hell gulf? After completing 5years you say you want divorce...

Amy :- marriages are not joke gulf, when you feel like things are not working you just broke out...

Gulf :- 'sobbing' but i have my reason phi... 'stuttering'

Tong :- ohh really, then common we'll be ears to listen to your useless reasons...

Amy :- gulf can you just stop your act, we'll know you are happy in your marriage, you need to complain about anything nor go your in-laws and husband treat you bad...