chapter - 2

I will use mom for gulf's mother-in-law, dad for his father-in-law, mumma for his mother and dadda for his father...
_______________________________________

New day new struggle is that gulf also thinks first when he gets up in the morning he knows he has to struggle the whole day to have a peaceful night to sleep without caring what the day is holding for him...

He gets up at 5 in the morning, he takes a bath, does his morning routine, after taking shower he goes to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and lunch for his husband and father-in-law as they has to go for work as for mother-in-law he has to wait for her order what she wants to have for her breakfast and for brother-in-law he has to make his breakfast, lunch, fruits or whatever he demands for...

During the breakfast...

San :- what is for breakfast...

Gulf :- cheese omelette, salads, milk, tea and juice, hmm what will want to have...

San :- omelette and juice...

Gulf :- ok and what do you want dad...

Kay (father-in-law) :- can you make fried rice i want to eat that and i want tea...

Gulf :- ok...

Gulf left for the kitchen and started preparing the fried rice, side by side he is serving breakfast to husband and packing the food for his brother-in-law as it's the time for him to go to college, gulf trying his best to manage everything alone as there was no one to help him but he failed...

San :- gulf! gulf! come here right now... 'shouting from the dinning table'

Gulf :- what happened San is everything fine... 'ask politely'

San :- you useless how many times i told you to serve me hot food but you serve me cold omelette... 'start shouting at him in an angry tone'

Gulf :- i am sorry San actually i am making rice for day and packing sam's tiffin box... 'controlling his tears, he was feeling bad'

San :- don't give me these excuses I know you are just lazing around... 'in a rude tone'

Gulf :- if you want i can make a fresh one again... 'in shaking voice'

San :- no need i will eat something in the office... 'took his things and went to the office'

Dad :- it's ok gulf no need to be sad, i will talk to him...

Sam :- phi it's ok na you na brother is like this only always ready to scold whenever he is angry or irritates...

Gulf didn't say anything and went back to the kitchen to complete his work, he served breakfast to his father-in-law with tea and tiffin boxes to his brother-in-law, his mother-in-law Maria watching everything silently she didn't try to stop his son when he was shouting on the gulf, after sending them only the gulf and Maria left in the house and she started taunting the gulf for making his son early in the morning...

Maira :- why are you such a careless gulf, you can't even look at your husband's needs how many times he told you he likes his food hot but you always make him angry, see now because of you he didn't have his breakfast, you useless stop making this faces in fort of me i know you very well how good are you in facking, go and start your work...

Again the gulf didn't answer her back he sad, hurt, angry and most importantly broken, he silently went back to the kitchen and start washing the dishes, cleaning whole kitchen after that he clean whole house, wash clothes in short he was doing all the household work alone after completing he serve food to his mother-in-law but what should you accept from her she again start insulting gulf...