chapter - 9

Mew was completely shocked to know how much his angel baby suffered all these years but he has to be strong, he oath to destroy everyone who hurt his angel baby, to make them pay them for their sins whereas a bright was crying mess...

Bright :- 'wip his tears' mew please help my baby boy, he is so pure for this curel world, i doesn't know why he was suffering like this but only you can save him, i saw love in your eyes for him, i know it's funny that you guys meet today but i know you like him, the respect and worried i saw you in your eyes for him, you are just perfect for my baby boy please king help my baby boy...

Mew :- 'hugged bright' buddy, shhh, I'm here, don't worry I'm here, i promise to end my angel's sufferings soon, i promise to show them hell on the earth, I'll make them pay for their sins...

Bright :- 'broke the hug' i trust you...

Mew :- hmm, bright what you asked me before dinner about gulf, so the thing was i heard him talking to his husband on the phone and according to their conversation he made my angel baby cry, i heard my baby cursing himself and crying his heart out...

Bright :- i knew it, i bloody knew that my baby boy cried, i saw that look on his face, he was heart and in pain...

Mew :- and soon everything is going to end...

Bright :- but how

Mew :- i already told the boat to gather all the information about his husband and my angel baby i hope you don't mind...

Bright :- i never mind if it's for my baby boy, i can do anything for his happiness...

Mew :- me too bright hmmm, bright cam you sent me my angel baby husband's photo and his name I'll pass to the boat...

Bright :- I'll just wait...

Mew look here and there at the meantime bright sending him details but mew eyes stuck at one place and at is where his baby angel is standing on the other side win bid goodbye to gulf anf and after that he goes to his room balcony and looking at the sky...

Mew is stuck at his place and continually looking at his angel while admiring his features whereas bright done sending and looking where his best friend is looking at...

Bright :- hmm, he is cute na... 'teasingly'

Mew :- hmm, cute, hot, sexy and beautiful, he is everything i ever wanted in my partner...'absentminded'

Bright :- i hope you guys can be together soon and my baby boy belongs to whom he deserves... 'smirk'

Mew :- he is mine, he belongs to me forever...

But soon mew realised what he said and looked at a bright who was evil smiling at the mew who was now embarrassed and smiled shyly whereas win returned back and confused at the situation...

Win :- did i miss something...

Bright :- everything my bunny but don't worry your phi will tell you...

Win :- you asshole, are you teasing my phi...

Mew :- nothing like that bunny I'll tell you at home...

Bright :- thank you for coming...

Mew :- no need to thank, now we take your leave to, bunny let's go...

Win :- hmm, phi give me min...

Mew :- whatever but come soon, I'm waiting in car...

Mew left brightwin and went to bring car, bright looking at his bunny with teasing smile whereas win blushing like a hell, bright went toward his bunny and pull him from waist in his arms...