chapter - 8

After the call mew went inside where others were waiting for him but his eyes are on his angel who was looking sad and exhausted with red eyes and red nose which mew found cute and adorable whereas gulf was busy chatting with win and give a smile to mew...

Bright :- hey dude where you were, we are waiting for you...

Mew :- bub can you talk in private...

Bright :- is everything fine... 'worriedly'

Mew :- hmmm but it's about---

Bright :- my baby boy...

Mew :- 'shockingly' how??

Bright :- I'm his phi and your best friend dude, i know there is something not right, i saw my baby boy when he returned back with a sad face and I'm damn sure he was crying his heart out... 'worriedly with sad smile and teary eyes'

Mew :- you are right, something happened but first let's go somewhere else...

Bright :- hmmm

"Now I'll get to know everything about you my angel baby and right after that I'll make sure that you will get all the things that you deserve and from there your in-laws bad times will start, especially your cheating husband..." mew said inside his head

"I'll tell everything to mew because he is the only one who can help my baby boy, i can see there is something in mew's eyes for my baby boy and i trust mew with my gulf, my baby boy will safe with mew and his so called in-law will pay for everything what they did to my baby boy" said bright inside his head

But before they could go, a bright mom called them for dinner which was served, where mew bright shared look and nodded their head in understanding...

"Damn now i have to wait more time, i hate waiting..." said mew inside his head

"just wait a little more buddy, i know it's hard but I'll tell you everything tonight and free my baby boy from that hell..." said bright inside his head

During the dinner mew talk about brightwin wedding with bright's mom which was happily accepted by her, she is happy to welcome win in her family but brightwin decided to not to hurry for the wedding as they hold their wedding for some time...

Dinner ended well and by the ending gulf elder brother returned with his wife, bright introduce win, mew to them and they were happy to welcome win in the family, but something caught mew eyes and that is his angel baby who was spacing out but suddenly he got distracted when Amy called out his angel baby name...

Amy :- gulf can you take tay to his room, he is sleepy...

Gulf :- sure phi...

Amy :- ohh can you please also change him to a night suit... 'with fake smile'

Gulf :- I'll phi, don't worry...

Gulf excuses himself, bright mew throwing dead glazed to her as bright know why Amy sent gulf and mew got irritated by her behaviour and with that she took opportunity to talk to mew as she knew mew is one of the successful businessmen which help in her husband's business...

Amy :- so if I'm not wrong you are the Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat the one of the top businessman...

Mew :- yes... 'with straight face'

Amy :- see babe (turn towards tong) i told you, hmm actually we are trying to get your appointment----

Mew :- 'interrupted' I'm quite busy these days and I'm not here for business plus i like to keep my personal and professional life separated.... 'in stren voice but with smile'