chapter - 15

Double update specially you my dear readers.... love you all happy reading 💞💞_______________________________________

Dead silence, no one dared to say anything, no one was talking nor arguing only soft sobbing could be heard  in the big house, mew carefully took his hugging angel bany in his lap who was still not ready to leave him whereas brightwin seating together beside MewGulf with tears in their eyes and gulf's mum infront of them with same...

On the other side san, tong and amy were standing at the corner but separately while looking at MewGulf and thank god Tay was not there as he went to his grandparents house otherwise poor soul force to which his uncle gup cried like this...

Mew :- shh angel I'm here with you, no one is going to harm you, you are safe now, I'm not letting anyone take you always from me, please stop crying my angel baby, it's hurt to see you like this...

Gulf :- p'mew he'll take me with him, i don't want to go with him, he again is going to make them suffer please don't let him take me away... 'stuttering'

Mew :- hey, baby angel look at me, I'm not going to let anyone take you away, you are my angel baby, now stop crying...

Mum :- mew son, thank you for coming on time...

Mew :- please aunty don't say thank you to me, i have to be here for my baby angel...

When everyone was silently watching how mew handle gulf there is one pair of eyes which looked at mew with dumbfoundedly as he never saw that side of mew in his entire life and that is boat who came there to handover mew some evidence, none of them notice him before when he gathered everyone's attention...

Boat :- sorry to disturb you king but here is the paper you asked for... 'showing a file in his hand'

Mew :- keep them on table and thank you...

Boat :- hmm if I'm not wrong he (pointing fingers to the gulf) is that gulf right...

Gulf rises and turns his head from mew's chest to the  boat who is looking at him with a soft smile whereas the gulf was still sobbing and rubbing his nose like a baby with confusion on his face and looking at the boat but still talking to him...

Gulf :- hmm, hi I'm gulf and you...

Boat :- hey bub I'm a boat mew's friend who also works for him...

Gulf :- ohhh you work p'mew but why are you calling him king then, p'boat... 'innocently'

Mew :- that is not important for now, let's focus on you angel baby...

Brightwin rolled his eyes, gulf's mum rooting for them from inside with a smile, tong and amy looked on the other side while getting irritated and san looking at them with a disgusted look...

On the other side mew picked up the file and started reading it not interested to know what was going on around him, his full focus is the file but something catches his eyes and is the information about his angel baby condition which put his life on edge, he looked at boat for the confirmation on which boat nodded his head...

Mew anger folded the file and kept it back to look at his angel and tried to control himself, he just wanted to kill san then and there but not to make gulf scare so mew was trying to control himself, he slowly and carefully started to talk...

Mew :- baby angel can i ask you something but first promise me you'll tell me everything, not to hide anything...

Gulf :- promise