chapter - 3

Before starting this chapter i want to clear that last chapter is about gulf and this chapter is about mew, how different their life are, how different their personalities are where gulf was suffering mew was supportive, where gulf was helpless mew was helping his brother...

And from next chapter we will see how two different person going to across each other and what going to change in their life...

Happy reading...
______________________________________

It's 5 in the morning, mew daily get up at 5 and go for his jogging, he is very particular about everything he never skip anything he is a health freak after jogging for an hour he go to his gym to do his exercise which was built in the outside his house at garden area...

After doing all his gym and exercise he went inside the house to take a bath and get ready for the office, he believes in perfection whereas his nong was lazy and the complete opposite to him but he is the only one who takes care of every need of his phi ....

After getting ready mew came down for breakfast where win already prepared the food for mew and himself, win put all the food on the table and sat beside his phi...

Win :- good morning phi...

Mew :- morning bunny...

Win :- are you ready to go to the office early...

Mew :- yupps we have a important meeting with market department...

Win :- ohh sorry phi i completely forgot about it...

Mew :- it's fine, you take your time but bunny stop lazy around you know na how important is this meeting...

Win :- 'with pout' i know phi but don't worry i will hurry up...

Mew :- don't just take your time, i will handle that...

Win :- are you not angry with me na...

Mew :- why would I...

Win :- because I forgot about the meeting...

Mew :- it's ok bunny this is not your age to work that seriously you are still young and it's absolutely fine if my bunny makes mistakes because I am here to correct him...

Win :- i love you phi you are the best, hmm phi actually i forget to tell you that the contract we signed with T.B Company for our new product i cancel that contract...

Mew :- why nong is everything fine you usually never do that...

Win :- phi i accidentally listen to their conversation where they are planning to do some fraud in our company so i did that without your permission...

Mew :- it's a fine bunny, you have full right to choose what is good for the company and you have every right to decide what you want to or not and it not about me or you it all about us we are family you have all the right to decide anything and i will respect your decision but if you are wrong than here i am to correct the things and make understand, infact i am proud of you...

Win :- but it will cost us billions...

Mew :- so what we can file a case against that company, no need to hurry things up take your time and leave everything on your phi, i reschedule the meeting...

After having their breakfast mew wash the dishes and win went to his to get ready for the office, mew hired lot of maid for household work but for cooking he and win work on that when win cook the food mew was dishes and clean the kitchen and if mew cook win wish dish and clean the kitchen they share the work neither mew or win want to put burden of cooking at one person so they divide there work...