Prologue

"Noo! Ace!" Tears fell down your face as you watched Luffy's older brother get killed by the bastard Akainu. You growled.

"Damn you, Akainu! Damn you!" You shouted at the tv. Though you knew it would do nothing, the writers had, unfortunately, written it that way. Pausing the episode of One Piece, you turned off the tv. Sighing, you climbed the stairs up to your room. You got changed into your pajamas and climbed into bed. You sighed. "I wish I could save him. Well, every person who has ever watched One Piece wishes they could save Ace." You yawned. "All I can do is wish." You said as you fell asleep.

~~~

"[Y/N], awaken child. [Y/N]!" With a gasp, you woke up. However, you weren't in your bed. You were floating in what seemed to be space? But you could breath, so you couldn't actually be in space. "[Y/N]." You looked around frantically.

"Whose there?!" You shouted. Suddenly, a woman appeared before you. //Picture up top// She smiled. She held up her hand.

"There is no need to be frightened, [Y/N]." The woman said. You frowned harder.

"H-How do you know my name?" You asked. The woman chuckled.

"I know many of things about you, [Y/N]. My name is Raava, Spirit of Light." Raava introduced. You gave her a deadpan look.

"It would have been nice to know your name before you told me that you know a lot of things about me," you sighed. "What do you want from me?" You asked. Raava held out her hands, ignoring your previous statement.

"To grant you your wish," blue energy formed in the middle of her hands. The energy pulsed. Inside the energy, came a slightly bleary image of Ace. "To save him." She said. You looked from the image of a smiling Ace to Raava.

"Wait, woah, woah, woah," you said, waving your hands back and forth. "You woke me up from my peaceful slumber," you gestured to the stars around you. "Brought me to space, just to tell me that you're here to grant my wish?" You asked. Raava folded one hand over the other and the energy, along with the picture, disappeared. Raava nodded.

"Yes. I heard your wish, [Y/N]. You wish to save Portgas D. Ace from getting killed by Marine Admiral Aikanu, do you not?" She asked. You nodded your head slowly in confirmation.

"Yeah, but every girl, and maybe every guy, who watches One Piece wants to save him! He's like, the most likable character in the whole show! Besides his brother, and his crew, and the Whitebeard crew, and...." you stopped and glanced at her. "I'm rambling, aren't I?" You asked. Raava nodded. You sighed, closing your eyes. You opened them again and crossed your arms over your chest. "Alright look, if I were to want you to grant my wish of saving Ace from the unneeded and terrible death, how would I even do it? One Piece is an Anime and Ace, as much as it pains me to say it, is a fictional character in that Anime." You said. Raava smiled.

"You forget, I am a Spirit. Anything is possible, including traveling to another world that you claim, doesn't exist," she held her hands out again. This time, a clear orb appeared in her opened hands. Flashes of light blue, brown, white and orange, as well as red, lightening blue and black were visible in the orb. "This orb hold the different powers of the elements," she waved her hand over the orb. "Water," an image of water

 "Water," an image of water