Chapter 7: [Y/N]'s Decision! Blackbeard Will Pay!

You jolted awake when a hand was placed on your shoulder. You gasped, looking up.

"Hey, hey," a familiar voice said. "You're okay." You sighed in relief when you saw it was only Ace. The two of you were in Ace's personal boat, chasing after Blackbeard. You sighed and rubbed your eyes. You looked around and saw it was nearly dawn. Ace smiled at you. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. You were muttering in your sleep and I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said. You yawned and stretched. You smiled at him.

"Thanks," you looked out at the waves. "I was just dreaming about last night." You said. Ace hummed. He looked at you.

"You don't have to worry about Thatch anymore," he looked out at the rising sun. "Thanks to you, he's alive and Marco said that he would make it." He said. You sighed and nodded. It was killing you that you couldn't tell him the truth. That you were from a different dimension. About Raava and where you were truly from. You thought back to the events of last night that lead you and Ace on this journey.

~Flashback~

"Shh, don't talk. Save your strength," you said, holding a bleeding out Thatch in your arms. You looked around frantically, tears falling from your eyes. "T-There has to be something I can do!" You shouted. Thatch reached up and cupped your cheek with his hand, halting your movements. Tears from your eyes fell onto his cheeks.

"[Y/N], it's okay," tears of his own started flowing from his eyes. "T-Take care of Pops for me, [Y/N]," he sniffed. "M-Make sure Ace and Marco stay out of trouble." He smiled sadly at you. "I love you." He whispered. Then, his eyes closed. Tears fell from your eyes faster.

"T-Thatch?" You asked, shaking him. "T-Thatch! Please! Wake up! Don't leave me!" You shouted. You screamed out in anger and sadness, resting your head on his chest, your tears soaking his clothes. The others stood behind you, holding back their tears at the loss of their dear friend. Your eyes widened. You sniffed. "R-Raava," you whispered. Ace wiped his tears and sniffed, looking at you.

"W-what?" He asked. You looked at your friends.

"Get me a pail of water, now! I can still save him!" You ordered. Wasting no time at all, and remembering your powers, Ace rushed off to get you some water. A few moments later, he rushed back and placed it next to you. You nodded in thanks. You sighed and closed your eyes. 'Raava, please, help me. Help me save my friend.' You thought.

'I'm here, [Y/N]. Relax. I will help you save your friend.' Raava said in your mind. You closed your eyes and sighed, relaxing your muscles. You opened your eyes, they were glowing white again. As if by instinct, you moved your hands back and forth, the water glowing white as well. The Whitebeard crew watched in aw as you worked to heal their crew member. You stilled your hands and lowered them onto Thatch's wound. The water enveloped the wound. After about three minutes of waiting, you moved your hands up and away, making the water flow back into the bucket. The white light that was still residing on the wound seeped into it. As if by magic, the wound closed up. Thatch gasped lightly, his chest rising and falling. Your eyes stopped glowing. You groaned and fell to the side. Ace rushed over and caught you before you hit the ground, holding you. Marco stared in shock at what had just happened.

"Impossible." He whispered.

A few hours later, you awoke. You sighed and got up, walking out your door and towards the outside of the ship. It was silent, signaling that everyone had gone to bed. Nozomu followed, looking up at you curiously. You sighed and wrapped your arms around each other, shivering at the cold air. You looked out at the horizon. It was almost dawn. The sun just barley rising. You narrowed your eyes as you got lost in thought.