Ace

Your face was expressionless. Zoro narrowed his eyes.

"This must be their true power!" He shouted over the wind. Suddenly, Ace stepped forward, approaching you, struggling against the wind.

"What the hell are you doing?! They're dangerous!" Usopp shouted. Ace looked back at him.

"I'm not leaving them to suffer alone! Someone has to help them!" He shouted. He looked up at you. "[Y/N]! Can you hear me?" His words fell deaf against your ears. "Please! I know that you're upset! Everyone, Vivi, and the others, they share your anger and sadness! Please! Come back to us! Come back to me! Together, we'll save this kingdom!" He shouted. Realizing that his words weren't registering with you, Ace walked forward, still struggling against the wind you were creating. Once he reached you, he gripped your hand. You glared at him, feeling another presence close to you. Ace frowned sadly and pulled you into his embrace, placing one of his hands on your head. Though the wind was strong, he didn't let go of you. Tears escaped your eyes. Slowly, the wind died down until it stopped completely. Your eyes returned to their original [e/c] color. You suddenly felt weak and almost collapsed, had it not been for Ace holding you. Ace sighed and pressed his forehead against your head. Tears continued to fall from your eyes. You gripped weakly onto Ace's form.

"I'm sorry." You whispered sadly. Ace sighed and pressed a kiss to your head.

"You have nothing to apologize for."