Chapter 11: Ace and Luffy! Hot Emotions and Brotherly Bonds!

Ace and Smoker stared each other down. Smoker narrowed his eyes at Ace."Move it." He growled. Ace smirked.

"Afraid I can't. You understand." Ace said. He made the flames flare up. The other Marines shouted in shock at Ace's display of power. Smoker wasn't deterred. One of the members of Baroque Works, the company that was currently working to overthrow the King of Alabasta, was hiding behind the corner of a building. He gasped lightly.

"Fire Fist Ace!" He muttered quietly before sneaking off. He had to warn the others. Smoker stared at Ace.

"So, you're Straw-Hat's brother, huh? And I take it that person and that creature earlier are with the Whitebeard Pirates as well." He said. Ace smirked.

"[Y/N] and Nozomu haven't joined a crew yet, but until they do, I'm considering them a part of the Whitebeard Family, so yeah." He said. Smoker's hands turned into smoke. Ace kept smirking through the heat of the flames. The two stared each other down for a moment before Smoker decided to attack.

"White Spark!" He commanded. His body turned into smoke, rushing at Ace and starting the fight. A tornado of fire and smoke combined rose into the air. The Straw-Hat crew, Vivi and [Y/N] were all running away, making the most of the time that Ace had given them. In curiosity, the turned and watched the fight.

"What's going on back there?" Chopper asked. Nozomu growled, looking back at the fight as well.

"Looks like a fight between smoke and fire!" Usopp said. [Y/N] stared in shock. [Y/N] had seen Ace's power, but never to this extent.

"So that's the kind of power you get after eating a Flame-Flame Fruit." Sanji said, also watching the fight.

"Waa." Karu said. Nami looked at Luffy.

"Speaking of Devil Fruit, Luffy, is it true? Is that guy really your brother?" She asked. Luffy looked on at the fight, smiling.

"Yup! His name's Ace." Luffy said. Zoro looked at Luffy.

"Look, I'm not surprised to hear that you have a brother, Luffy. But what's he doing here on the Grand Line?" He asked.

"Ace is a pirate," [Y/N] said, making the others look at them. "Just like the rest of you." They said. Luffy nodded.

"[Y/N]'s right. He left home three years before I did to look for the One Piece." Luffy said. Nami looked at [Y/N].

"Wait a sec, [Y/N], I think I've heard that name before," she said. She then gasped. "Wait! You don't mean to say that you're [Y/N] [L/N], the person who showed off their powers with Ace during that Pirate Festival a few months ago! And, whose this cat?" Nami asked. [Y/N] smiled and nodded.

"The very same!" They said, giving a closed eye smile. [Y/N] smiled and stroked Nozomu's head, earning a purr from the big cat. They continued to watch the fight. [Y/N] looked at the others. "Oh, this is Nozomu, my partner. Don't let her large size intimidate you. She's really sweet. She just looks intimidating." [Y/N] explained. They frowned and looked back at the fight. "Anyway, Ace bought us sometime so we can't waste it. We should all get you back to your ship. Mind if Nozomu and I tag along?" [Y/N] said. Nami looked at [Y/N].

"Sure! Now let's get going!" Nami said. Sanji smiled at Nami.

"Sure, Nami dear!" Sanji said. [Y/N] smiled slightly.

'Nice to see that Sanji hasn't changed at all.' They thought. The group took off, following Nami's directions. Luffy was walking backwards, still watching the fight between his brother and the Marine.

"Wow! I never thought I would run into my big brother in a place like this!" Luffy said.

"Ah! Which way do we go?!" Usopp shouted.