Chapter 1: Enter the Whitebeard Pirates!

It was a beautiful day on the ocean. No clouds in the sky, no storms, no other pirates. The Moby Dick, the ship that the Whitebeard Pirates called home, was drifting calmly through the waves.  Whitebeard was sitting calmly in his chair, watching over his ship and his sons. Marco was leaning against the railing of the ship along with Ace and Thatch. Ace groaned.

"Ugh! It's so boring today!" He complained. Thatch chuckled.

"Oh please. Even if we did get attacked by a rival crew, they would stand no chance against us! I just want something exciting to happen already! Maybe a storm! Or, or maybe a Sea King showing up so I can beat the hell out of it!" Ace shouted, raising his fists in excitement. Marco laughed.

"Oh please. We all know that in the middle of a fight, you would fall asleep and one of us would have to drag your sorry ass out of the ocean to keep you from drowning." He said. Ace pursed his lips and frowned.

"Would not! I would beat the living hell out of any Sea King!" He shouted. Thatch snickered and ruffled Ace's hair.

"Whatever you say, buddy. Whatever you say." He joked. Ace growled and pushed Thatch's hand off of his head.

"Hey, lay off man! I'm not a kid anymore!" He shouted. He crossed his arms and pouted. Marco smirked and poked Ace in the cheek.

"Really? Cause you sure are acting like one." He said. Ace pouted even more. His eyes caught sight of a piece of driftwood in the distance. He narrowed his eyes.

"Hold on, do you guys see what I see?" Ace asked. Marco frowned.

"No? Why? What do you see?" He asked. Not responding, Ace jumped up to the crow's nest and grabbed the spyglass. Pulling it out to get a better look, he saw a person and some sort of cat laying on the driftwood. The cat was fully laying on it, while the person's torso was in the water, their arms and head resting on it. The person had [H/L] [H/C] hair and [S/T] skin. Ace's eyes widened. He turned and looked at Whitebeard.

"Pops! There's a person on a piece of driftwood in the water!" He shouted. Whitebeard's eyes widened. He stood up and walked to the railing. Squinting his eyes, he saw the same thing Ace did. Whitebeard looked to Marco.

"Marco." He said. Marco nodded, understanding what his Pops wanted. Jumping onto the railing, Marco transformed into his Phoenix form.

~~~

Out of all the places in the world that Raava could have dropped you, why did it have to be in the ocean. On a piece of driftwood. Out of all the places! She could have dropped you on the Moby Dick, or on the Going Merry or even on one of the islands! But no. She just had to drop you in the middle of the ocean, on a piece of driftwood, that was big enough for only Nozomu to lay on. You had to settle with your torso in the water. Your head and arms rested on the wood. All of the sudden, you felt warm flames. Wait, flames?! Cracking open your eyes, you saw a bird. Not just any bird, a Phoenix.

"Pretty birdy." You mumbled before passing out again.

~~~

Marco gently dropped the person onto the deck before taking off to get the cat. Ace walked over and knelt next to the person. The rest of the commanders and the subordinates circled around, trying to get a look at this mysterious new person.

"Are they dead?" Haruta asked. After setting the cat onto the deck next to the person and transforming back into his human form, Marco knelt next to them, observing their chest for breath. Luckily, their chest rose up and down.

"No, they're still breathing. They're just unconscious." Marco said. He gently brushed some of their hair away form their face. The person suddenly gasped and gripped his wrist, startling him. Their breathing quickened. Marco smiled gently. "It's alright. Your safe. What's your name, sweetheart?" Marco asked gently. The person looked at him.

"[Y-Y/N] [L/N]." The person stuttered out. They passed out again, their grip on his wrist loosening as their hand fell to their side. Marco looked up at Whitebeard.

"What do you want to do, Pops?" He asked. Whitebeard hummed.

"Take them to sick bay and let them rest." Whitebeard said. Marco nodded in understanding. He gently scooped up the person and took them to the sickbay. Pulling back the white blanket, he lay them on the bed. He then proceeded to pull the blankets over their form. Marco stared at them for a little bit. "I wonder what they and that cat were doing alone out at sea." He said quietly to himself. He decided he would ask them when they woke up. He left. He looked back at their sleeping form before closing the door behind him and leaving.

~~~

When you awoke, you noticed that you were in "space" again and your clothes had been changed. Instead of wearing your original pajamas, you wore a blue top with blue skinny jeans. Your shoes were flats of some kind. Before you, stood Raava. You frowned, crossing your arms over your chest. Raava tilted her head.

"You don't look entirely pleased, [Y/N]." She said. You scoffed.

"Oh no! I'm entirely pleased with my current situation! Being dropped in the middle of the ocean, on a piece of driftwood only big enough for Nozomu to lay on!" You shouted sarcastically. Raava chuckled.

"Well, I did get you onto the Moby Dick, did I not?" She asked. You sighed and uncrossed your arms, resting your hands on your hips.

"I-I guess you did," you looked at her, uncrossing your arms. "Raava, I've been meaning to ask you. What should I tell them if they ask what happened to me?" You asked. Raava frowned.

"[Y/N], listen to me. It is critical that you do not tell them about being from a different dimension. You can tell them that your island home was attacked by Pirates. The ship that you and your parents tried to sail away on was destroyed by their cannons. Only you and Nozomu survived." She said. You frowned. The story seemed a little overkill, but then again, if you said that you were from a different dimension, they might think you're crazy, then you would get no where with saving Ace and Thatch. You let out a breath and nodded.

"Alright." You said. Raava smiled.

"It is time for you to awaken now, [Y/N]. It is time for you to meet the people you so desperately want to save." She said. White light filled your vision before everything became black.

~~~

Coming Up

"It looks like we're in the sick bay."

"This is [Y/N], Pops."

"So, [Y/N], how did you and Nozomu end up on that driftwood anyway?"

"I-it's not a day I like to remember,"

"I bet they would be proud of you. You've come this far. We'll make sure you're safe. We won't let anything happen to you or Nozomu."

~~~~

//I hope you all liked Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will be coming soon.//