You Saved Me, So I'll Return The Favor! [Y/N] Discovers Bloodbending

//Warnings: Mentions of blood and bones breaking//

~~~~

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed, Nozomu sleeping next to you. The sounds of cannon fire woke you up with a start. Getting dressed into the tank top and skinny jeans, as well as the white sandals, you rushed out, Nozomu next to you. You ran up to Izo, who was firing his guns.

"Izo, what's going on?" You shouted.

"Marines are attacking. You should get inside where it's safe!" He responded, not looking at you. You frowned and rushed forward.

"Nozomu!" You called out. Fire surrounded her form and she transformed into her larger self. You stopped. "Find others who are struggling. If I need you, I'll call for you!" You shouted. Nozomu nodded and raced off. Moving your arms to the side, water came up and surrounded them both, making arms of water. You made the water wrap around the arm and leg of a marine about to attack Thatch from behind. The Marine cried out as you flung him into the ocean. Thatch turned around and nodded at you in thanks. You nodded back. Suddenly, the marine captain boarded the ship. He looked scary. All motion stopped as they stared at the man. He was almost as tall as Pops. He had a scar across his left eye. The captain growled, smirking.

"We are the marines! I am Captain Kanji Yomura! Men, this is a direct order! Kill everyone here! We're going to take down the Whitebeard Pirate Crew once and for all!" Kanji shouted. You frowned. You raced up to engage him. Ace frowned.

"[Y/N]! Don't!" He shouted. You looked at him.

"Someone has to! You all saved me! It's my turn to return the favor!" You shouted. You raced up to the Captain and shot fire at him. Kanji moved his arms in front of his face.

"Iron-Iron Shield!" Kanji shouted. His entire body turned into iron, protecting him from the fire. Your eyes widened. Kanji smirked.

"I'm no ordinary person, child. I ate the Iron-Iron Devil fruit. This fruit allows me to turn my entire body into iron. Your fire attacks are useless against me!" He shouted, laughing. You growled. You moved the water to shoot out at him. The force of the water sent him flying backwards a bit. You noticed how all the commotion stopped. The rest of the marines must have been defeated. Kanji chuckled.

"Oh please, that just tickled." He teased. None of you noticed how the clouds moved away, uncovering the moon. "Iron-Iron Fist!" Kanji clenched his fist and iron formed around it. You raised your arms to block. Just as he was about to strike you, he became rigid. Your eyes widened. The iron disappeared and he seemed to be groaning in pain. Realization struck you. You were bending the blood inside his body. You closed your eyes and lowered your hands. Kanji's body shook as he was forced to his knees. A few of the marine soldiers carried Kanji away and the Marine ship left. You turned around and saw the crew staring at you in shock. You looked down at your hands. Tears came to your eyes. You looked up at them.

"I-I'm sorry." You said, and raced off to your room, closing the door.

~~~~~

A knock resounded on your door. You were laying on the bed, facing away from the wall. Your door opened.

"[Y/N]?" A familiar voice called out. The footsteps moved closer to the bed. It dipped as the person sat on the edge of the bed. Nozomu walked over and sat in front of your face. You reached up and gently stroked her head. She purred at the action. You glanced behind you and saw Marco.

"What do you want, Marco?" You asked. You voice held sadness. Marco sighed.

"Would you mind explaining what happened back there?" He asked. You sighed. You gently picked up Nozomu and sat up. You faced Marco but didn't look at him.

"I-it's called blood bending. It's something that is very hard to achieve. Only the most skilled water users of my village were able to use and control blood bending. It was forbidden to use in my village. Blood bending allows you to control the blood within a person, making them move the way you want them to." You explained. "Mother always told me that I should never ever use blood bending. The only time I should use it is if I had no other choice or if my life was in mortal danger. Back then, I couldn't even control the blood of people." You said. Marco hummed.

"Sounds scary." He said. You nodded.

"It's terrifying. The only time I saw someone use it was when I observed one of the Elders. The bended the water out of plants, used it against invaders. She was kicked out of the village long ago, but she was terrifying," you said. "A-and now, I-I've become just like her." You said, hiding your face in your arms. Marco frowned.

"No," he moved to kneel in front of you. "No you haven't become like her, at all," he gently moved your arms away from your face. You looked at him.

"How can you say that? You clearly saw me use it on that marine captain!" You said. Marco gently cupped your face.

"I know that you aren't like the elder because you didn't do it maliciously. You did it without knowing. You are still the same kind, loving beautiful [Y/N] that I know and," it looked like he was about to say something. "And I'm proud of you. You stopped right before you could do any damage." He said. He gently brushed away the tears that fell. He pulled you into a hug, gently cupping the back of your head. You started to cry again. Marco stroked your head, gently shushing you. The days that followed would lead to the moment you were meant to save him. To save Thatch.

~~~~~

Coming Up

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I wanted to tell you. Believe me, [Y/N]. I truly did."

"Her name, was Hama."

"Hmm. That could work."

"It will work!"

"[Y/N], my dear. You are my child. And as your Pops, I promise to love you with everything I have, no matter who or what you are. Powers or no powers."

"I love you."

~~~~

// I apologize if Chapter 5 seems a little short. I hope you all like it!//