Chapter 12: Ace and Luffy! Brotherly Bonds: Part 2

"Stop right there, Fire Fist!" A member of Baroque Works said, pointing his gun at the three. You narrowed your eyes at them. The three members standing in front of you three smirked.

"It's our lucky day, boys! This'll be easier than shootin' fish in a barrel!" The apparent leader said. You were surrounded on all sides, by both guns and swords.

"Hey, look at that other guy," one of the members said. "Is it just me, or does he look like Straw-Hat Luffy?"

"Hey, now that you mention it, it is him! He's worth Thirty Million Berries!" Another member said. The larger member with a unibrow smirked.

"Well, well. Looks like our day just got luckier. That big promotion is only a hop, skip, and two severed pirate heads away!" He said. Without them noticing, the three of you managed to slip past them all.

"Anyway, let's go find your ship. We'll start at the shore." Ace said. You nodded, your arms folded behind your back.

"Sounds like a good place to start." You said. Luffy smiled.

"Kay." He said. The members turned around, looking pissed. They held their guns and swords towards you three.

"Hey! Stop you three!"

"Hold it right there!"

You all ignored them, continuing on your way. One of the members growled.

"You can't walk away from us!" They shouted. "Get them!" All at once, the Baroque Works members started to attack. Luffy dodged the attacks with ease.

"Woah! What's going on?!" Luffy shouted, confused. You sighed, dodging the attacks, sending a punch to a member who tried to attack you.

"Give 'em a taste of your steal!"

"Hold him down!" A bunch of the Baroque Works members tried to hold Luffy down. It proved useless as Luffy stretched his arms up, grabbing onto a clothes line above him. He sent the members flying as he launched himself up.

"Woah! What the hell, his arms stretched out!" One of the members shouted.

"Ah man, he must have Devil Fruit Powers!" Another shouted. You stomped on the ground, and flung your left hand forward, sending three, flat spikes of rock shooting at one of the members, sending them flying and hitting the wall.

 You stomped on the ground, and flung your left hand forward, sending three, flat spikes of rock shooting at one of the members, sending them flying and hitting the wall

"Looks like that person has Devil Fruit Powers as well!" Another member shouted. You scoffed.

"Jokes on you all, I don't have Devil Fruit Powers! I was born with them!" You shouted. You then froze lightly. 'Aw crap. I wasn't supposed to say that.' You thought. 'Oh well, secrets out now.' A few members tried to shoot bullets at Luffy. His skin stretched out.

"Have these back, cause I don't need them!" Luffy shouted. Immediately, they were all shot back at the members, who scattered, trying to dodge the flying bullets. Luffy landed on the ground with a grunt. He looked at you. "Wait, so you didn't eat a Devil Fruit?" He asked. The large Baroque Works member with the unibrow grasped his sword. He ran at Luffy, swinging his sword around wildly. Luffy was backing up, trying to dodge the attacks. Your eyes widened.