Chapter 10: Chapter 10: The Hero's Reunion! : Part 3

"Oh shi-" before you could finish your sentence, you were suddenly pulled back, flying through the air. "Sorry about the damage!" You shouted. Luckily, you were able to grab Nozomu before you were sent flying. Ace quickly got back up and raced after the rubber boy and his partner.

"Hey! Wait a sec, Luffy! It's me! And you can't just steal [Y/N] and Nozomu!" Ace shouted, rushing after the two of you.

~~~

'This is bad! My Gum Gum powers don't work against this guy!' Luffy thought, still running away from the Marine that had recovered from the air attacks sent towards him by the person who was currently being dragged around by the oblivious Rubber Boy.
"Hey! Let go of us already!" A voice shouted. Before Luffy could react, a body was slammed into him, causing the two to go crashing to the ground. Luffy had swallowed all the food, plus the multiple plates, that he had shoved into his mouth. Quickly recovering, the person in question yanked Luffy up onto his feet. Luffy looked at the person, who was holding his wrist. Luffy looked down at the ground, seeing a little cat running next to him.

"Hey?! Why did you and your weird pet crash into me like that?" Luffy asked. The person glared back at him. The weird cat glared up at Luffy and growled.

"What?! You're the one who grabbed me around the waist with that weird power of yours!" They shouted. Luffy looked at them, clueless as ever.

"Huh? I did?" He asked. Smoker was hot on their tail.

"Tashigi!" Smoker shouted. Tashigi turned around, a smile on her face.

"Yes sir? Would you like a cool towel? It's quite refreshing, this desert kingdom really is hot." She said, wiping her face with a towel.

"Catch that guy and that person with him! It's Straw-hat! And that person is a member of the Whitebeard Pirates!" Smoker shouted, still running after the two. Tashigi's happy smile fell to one of determination.

"Yes sir!" She shouted, reading her sword. [Y/N]'s eyes widened. They looked back at Luffy.

"Hang onto me! We're gonna go fast!" They shouted. Luffy looked at them.

"Huh?" He asked. [Y/N] glanced at Nozomu.

"Nozomu!" They shouted. In a flash of fire, the tiny cat transformed into a huge cat. Luffy stared at the cat in shock and aw.

"Woah! Cool!" [Y/N] quickly wrapped Luffy's arms around their shoulders and his legs around their waist. They looked at Nozomu.

"Keep up with us! We're going high!" They shouted. With a roar, Nozomu nodded. Swooping one arm towards the ground and spinning around, [Y/N] created a ball of air, balancing on one leg, their toe pointed. 

They bent their arms, hands curled into fists, pressing both fists together

They bent their arms, hands curled into fists, pressing both fists together. Luffy's eyes widened as they both rode up the wall of a building, getting to the roof tops.