Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Love Bites"

A deep soft throaty growl left Mark as he moved his two fingers inside Jack's tight ass. Jack's nails dug into Mark's elbow with every muffled moan. His hips grinding against the mattress with an aching need for friction to his front. Mark had to swallow to keep himself from drooling. He'd never been with a guy that made so many intoxicating noises. The wolf in him was clawing at the surface of his control. Desperate to sink its teeth into his soft flesh and lay into him like a horny beast. Taking deep breaths, he tried to keep himself under control. He didn't want to scare Jack... but it was difficult when he teased him by acting like submissive prey. Leaning over him, Mark grazed his teeth over his ass cheek, easing off him when he felt his canines grow out to try piercing the flesh. Jack jerked beneath with a little muffled squeal, his free leg trying to get leverage to rise the rest of him up onto his knees, but Mark didn't let him. Sliding his free hand over his ass cheek, Mark playfully smacked his ass and growled out. "I'm not letting you up. Not yet." Jack rose up on his elbows, bowing his head between his arms as he moaned and panted heavily. He was so restless.

Mark stared at Jack's back, moving his fingers a little faster. Jack's back muscles tensed, and his slender arms flexed hard to show that he did have nice arms. A wolfish grin pulled at Mark's lips, watching Jack's loose bangs fall over his eyes as he restlessly shifted his torso on the mattress. Keeping his leg trapped a bit tighter, Mark slid his free hand along Jack's side and over his back to stroke it. His fingers ran along his spine for a bit, watching his back arch and move to his touch like a wave of water. Then sliding his hand up to the back of Jack's neck, he gently grabbed his neck. Jack lifted his head off the mattress, tilting his head back with a strange content moan that made Mark's vision blur for a second or two as his eyes changed. Unable to stop himself, Mark shifted his body over him on all fours. His hand pushing Jack's neck down to the mattress as his legs moved between Jack's. Jack whimpered as Mark removed his fingers from his ass to lay over him. Sliding his hand from the back of Jack's neck to wrap around to hold the front of his neck in a light but firm grip, he slowly eased his other hand under Jack's hips. Jack gasped, his hands slamming out against the headboard to push back into him.

Grasping Jack's cock, Mark stroked it possessively as he started hungrily kissing the back of Jack's shoulder. Jack tried to look at him, but Mark adjusted his fingers on his neck to keep his jaw from turning into his way. Licking his exposed shoulder, Mark felt the overwhelming desire to bite him. Jack's hips grinded against his hand, his strained needy moans spurring Mark on. Teasing him. Practically begging him for more. Mark's lips curled back with resistance to reveal his teeth. He tried to resist the urge, but his teeth were inching closer to his flesh. His jaw quivered as it opened wider, a small whine tearing from his throat as he realized he couldn't stop himself. The smell of Jack's sudden strong sexual pheromones hit him so hard that he lost himself for the briefest of seconds. Resulting in his teeth sinking into the soft flesh at the base of Jack's neck. Jack let out a pained moan and Mark's eyes shot open as he felt his blood fill his mouth. His blood tingled his mouth with an unusual sensation, but it was the taste that confused him. Blood tasted like copper normally... but Jack's tasted more like... strawberries and cream. He sank his teeth a bit deeper, causing Jack to strain out. "Ow! Mark...?" Mark adjusted his hips and cupped Jack's crotch to heft him up onto his knees under him.

Keeping his teeth buried in his flesh, Mark kept Jack's chest pinned to the mattress. Jack's hand reached back to claw at Mark's side, a sharp yelp leaving him as Mark entered him. Jack's breaths became a bit strained as Mark slowly rocked over him. Mark could see what he was doing but couldn't stop. His body wasn't taking commands, it had gone completely primal and instinctive on him. Jack moaned as Mark's hand rubbed his crotch in time with his thrusts. Managing to get a breath, Jack moved his hand to run his fingers through Mark's wet hair. At his touch, Mark stilled over him. Jack took a second to breathe, before cooing out sweetly to him. "Mark? You're hurting me. Ease up. Please?" A distressed whine left Mark's throat and slowly Mark felt the fog fade from his limbs. Easing his teeth from his flesh, Mark licked the bleeding wound and released Jack's neck. He hadn't realized that his nails had pressed into Jack's neck too. Taking a shaky breath, Mark inched up onto all fours to let him up. Sensing that he was retreating, Jack quickly cupped his neck to keep him from sitting up and away from his back. Turning his head toward Mark, Jack whispered lovingly over his shoulder to him. "Hey, it's ok. I'm ok."