chapter four.

Rae's alarm blared through her room, snapping her out of her slumber. She let out a grunt as she shut it off, looking at the time. 8:00 in the morning - 2 hours to get to class. Well, technically she had an hour to get herself ready and out the door to meet Jade at the bus stop that would take them to campus. Plus, she had to eat beforehand or her soulmates would not be happy.

That's still a weird thought. Soulmates. Plural.

Jumping up, she began her routine of showering and then packing her bag. Her laptop and tablet were in her bag, along with her wallet and books she would need for class. She packed a water bottle and snacks as well so she would be able to munch throughout the day. Only forty-five minutes later did she finally open her phone to see the slew of messages waiting for her.

She laughed at their antics, noticing no messages being sent for about 15 minutes

She laughed at their antics, noticing no messages being sent for about 15 minutes. Realizing the time, Rae slid her shoes on, got her stuff and walked out of her apartment and to the bus stop. While Jade was not in any of her classes, every day they started and ended at the same time, so they were commute buddies. Jade was already there waiting, smiling and waving at her friend.

"You are practically glowing. Oh my god - three flowers filled in?! Who is the third?!" Jade said jumping up and down. She was so excited for her friend, who longed for a soulmate for so long and she finally had them.

"A certain broody rapper who is actually a softie." Rae said with a smirk, walking onto the bus. She had to remember she couldn't really talk about them in public, so nicknames would have to do. Jade made a squeak as she followed happily, sitting next to her friend.

A broody rapper who saved your ass yesterday, brat. Rae's face reddened as he scolded her through the bond, Jade practically squealing in excitement. She was going to have to ask Namjoon how to do that - listen in on conversations. Or just turn off her connection when she couldn't be bothered - I know where you go to school, your entire class schedule, and I know where you live. Turn it off and I will find you anyways.

Protective much? She rolled her eyes at Yoongi in her head.

He doesn't care that much about the rest of us. But yes, I'll show you how to do it at some point. Namjoon echoed now, giving Rae a flash of satisfaction.

"Oh my god he's totally in your head now, isn't he? Don't worry - you get used to it! Han is practically screaming at me right now for you! We've taken bets on who's next." Jade rambled happily. Rae snapped her head to look at her friend.

"Jade!" she squealed. Honestly, it was something that was completely like her and Han. She shouldn't be surprised at all.

"I think it's gonna be Mr. Sunshine who's next, go in age order you know, but Han is really pulling for Mochi. Of course, he's biased." She said to her. Rae made a mental note that someday soon, she's gonna have to introduce Han to Jimin formally. See what he does around him.