chapter twenty.

Rae had been with the boys for almost a month now and settled into a routine nicely. She had recently celebrated her brother's birthday with him, which now meant she had another birthday on her radar: Jimin's. Thankfully, he was an easy one to plan. She had convinced all of the boys to go out for a fun night. Rae was able to get Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok on board with the idea completely, while Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon were not completely into the idea. Jin and Yoongi are opting to stay home and prepare themselves for drunk people, while Namjoon is going to help Hoseok supervise. She had even invited Jade and Han out as well and she was pretty excited - his birthday was a Tuesday, and after the idea was proposed, Jimin had managed to get everyone's morning schedules clear so they could sleep in.

Rae had managed to get her hair pin straight after doing some make-up and was now looking through her closet for something to wear, wrapped in only a towel. She had gone out with Jade the weekend before to get some shopping done for it and had bought quite a few different options. They were going out to a fancy club, but she still wanted to be a little more of a show-off. After all, it was Jimin's birthday. She let out a groan, picking up two of her options and throwing them on her bed.

"Cutie? Are you all good there?" Hoseok knocked on the door. Rae let out a groan and walked over to her door, opening it and dragging him in. His timing was absolutely perfect and she practically could kiss him. "I can feel your relief. What's up?" he asked, placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"Which one?" she asked, pointing to the two dresses. He looked over the two of them, lightly licking his lips. "I like them both. I really like black, but the other one just feels... sexy." Rae rambled to him.

"Go for the second one. Jimin will go crazy for it, he won't be able to keep his hands off of you. Neither will the rest of us." Hoseok said to her, lifting it up and handing it to her. "Go put it on, I can zip it up." he told her. Rae nodded as she walked into her bathroom, slipping the tight dress on. Hoseok was right behind her, looking at her with lustful eyes as he zipped up the dress. "God, you're so sexy..." he said in a deep voice with a kiss to her neck.

Rae's dress was a nude skin-tight mini-dress that was ever-so-slightly sheer, with a matching pair of nude heels. She had done her makeup to sparkle because she had wanted to stand out. Rae put on a little layer of fake tan over the weekend to give herself some color and she did have to admit: she looked sexy. Hoseok's hands were still all over her. Underneath her dress, she had on a lacy bra, and a surprise for Jimin: vibrating panties. She was going to give him the controller and let him control the settings. Hoseok's eyes widened when he watched her put it in her purse.

"Oh cutie... you're treating Jiminie so well today..." he said to her. She let out a giggle as he kissed her cheek. Hoseok took her hand and led her out to the living room, seeing the other boys waiting there.

"Holy fucking shit." Yoongi let out, causing all eyes to turn to her. Jin nearly choked on his drink as the remaining boys had their eyes crossing her body. Jimin's entire demeanor changed immediately as his eyes landed on hers, the man licking his lips. His hair was slicked back and he was in a white button-up that had the first two buttons undone and a pair of black slacks. Taehyung and Jungkook looked similar, but Jungkook was in all black and had all his buttons done with his sleeves rolled up to expose his tattoos. Namjoon was in all black as well, hair done neatly.

"Hoseok - you're letting her out like that?" Jin shouted. Jimin started walking towards Rae slowly, coming up in front of her.

"Shut up hyung, look at how sexy she looks - " Jungkook said to Jin. Hoseok let out a laugh as Jimin placed a heated, open-mouthed kiss on Rae's mouth. She let out a gasp on impact, feeling Jimin run his hands up her body. "Fucking shit..."