chapter twenty-nine

Unlike with the release of Hope World, Yoongi didn't want to have any kind of lunch or party for the release of D2. He simply stated that he wanted to stay home with everyone, which was very much welcomed for Rae at the least, because it meant she would be able to work on her thesis before the release. Even though he didn't want to make a production of it, his soulmates had decided to do light decorating behind his back and had a cake made.

At the moment, however, said rapper had Rae wrapped in his arms under her sheets. Yoongi had pulled Rae against him in the middle of the night, tucking his head into the crook of her neck to sleep soundly. She was unbelievably cozy and absolutely did not want to get out of bed.

"Wakey wakey!" Hoseok called from the doorway. Yoongi let out a groan in Rae's neck, holding onto her tighter. "Hyung made croffles!" That got Rae's attention, leaning her body up to attempt to get out of bed. She was yanked back down to her mattress.

"Not yet." Yoongi muttered. Rae wiggled some more before he dragged her hips back against him, a gasp leaving her lips at his hardness. "Need you to do something about that first." he said to her.

"Croffles..." Rae complained. She heard her bedroom door shut, looking up to see Hoseok standing at the edge of her bed. He pulled the sheets off of them roughly, dragging Rae up to his chest.

"Be a good girl and suck hyung's cock." Hoseok said in her ear, low and rumbly. Rae felt heat gather between her legs at his tone, but wasted no time in doing what he said. She knew that she needed to do that or else she'd face his punishment.

Yoongi had turned onto his back while all that was happening, making it easier for Rae to settle between his legs. She felt like having a bit of fun, so rather than diving straight in, she rubbed at his hardness through his boxers. The man let out a grunt at the feeling, gasping as her mouth hit it. Yoongi's hand went and tangled in her hair, holding it tightly as she continued with her motions. He was panting above her, having hardened to full length in his boxers since she had started taunting him.

"Please - fuck - baby - " Yoongi stuttered out. Rae smirked as she took his cock out from his boxers, letting it spring out. He was leaking and painfully red as Rae mouthed at his shaft. "God - " he let out a loud moan at the feeling, and Rae thought that she could do this for hours. Hoseok had another idea though.

"Put him out of his misery and suck his cock." Hoseok said from behind her, his hands moving to push the shirt she was sleeping in over her ass and gripping her cheeks.

"Yes sir." Rae said to him. She started by licking up Yoongi's shaft, causing him to moan out her name. Taking his tip into her mouth first, she began to suck and lick at the precum that had gathered there. She focused all her attention on his tip for the moment, as that was making Yoongi lose his mind. She focused on licking and sucking, licking and sucking, until eventually she took a deep breath in through her nose and sunk his length into her mouth.

"Fuck - fuck - fuck!" Yoongi moaned out, tears brimming his lids as his cock hit the back of Rae's throat. Her nose was practically against the soft patch of pubic hair he had. "God - god dammit - when did you - fuck - when did you learn that?" he breathed out as Rae repeated the motion of going up and down his cock.

"Isn't she a good little cock slut? Takes you so well." Hoseok said to him. Rae felt her arousal start to pool out of her at Hoseok's words and Yoongi's moans, squeezing her thighs together for any sort of friction.

"Fuck - she is - fuck - deserves a reward for this - shit - " Yoongi managed to say, voice breaking out in a moan once Rae started to gently squeeze at his sack, back to deepthroating him. "Fuck - fuck her, Hoseok." he stuttered out.