chapter eighteen.

Rae was up before Namjoon - which was what she wanted. She had mentally planned it out - she was going to make him breakfast for his birthday, and then she was going to let him have his way with her. However, there was one thing stopping her: Namjoon himself had wrapped his arms around her in the middle of the night and she couldn't escape him. Her only option was to attempt to sneak away - which she thought she could do, considering he was still snoring heavily. Rae gently leaned up and removed the arm that was around her stomach carefully, placing it back down on her bed.

Just as she was about to slip away, Rae was yanked back down to the mattress. She let out a shriek as she collided with her mattress, strong arms holding her in place and dragging her against a chest. Rae heard a chuckle from behind her and she realized that the snoring had stopped and now Namjoon was awake.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked her, voice gravely with sleep still. Rae's face turned red as Namjoon flipped her onto her back and was now towering over her. She squirmed a bit, feeling incredibly small under his large frame. She felt herself practically shrinking.

"I - I wanted to make you breakfast for your birthday..." she said quietly. Namjoon let out a hum as his eyes darkened.

"I think I want my breakfast in bed for my birthday." Namjoon said to her. With that he brought his lips down onto Rae's, holding nothing back as he ground his hips into her core, making Rae gasp out loud at the feeling of his erection. "You know what to do if we need to stop. Now take off your shorts for Daddy." he commanded her. Namjoon gave Rae no room to work with, leaving her to have to lift her hips up into him to wiggle out of her shorts. He let out a groan as he realized that she was completely bare for him under her shorts.

"I did it just for you." she said quietly. Namjoon let out a small smile, running his hands up her bare thighs - he had been craving this moment. The moment when he got to watch Rae slip into that delicious subspace, where all she wanted to do was be a good girl for him. He had talked with Yoongi and Jimin the day before, since they were the only two who had been with her, to make sure she was able to handle him. After receiving a lot of confirmation, Namjoon had been starving for this moment ever since.

"You are such a good girl for that. Daddy loves seeing you like this." Namjoon said back to her in a deep voice. Rae let out a whine as his lips went to her neck, his hands pulling her shirt over her head and then continuing to kiss down. "So perfect for us..." he said, putting his lips on one of her nipples and sucking hard. Rae let out a moan that had her body jerking underneath him. "Stay still." it was not up for argument as Namjoon moved his arm across her body to keep her in place.

His lips traveled down more, kissing and biting Rae's skin as he went. He was leaving marks on her body - a trail of where he has already been. Her little whines and moans were stirring Namjoon on further. His lips were between her thighs, nipping at the skin and sucking a mark on both legs. It was like he was marking his territory and the thought of that made Rae whine desperately. She wanted him something bad, and he was so close to where she needed him the most. But he was still kissing everywhere but where she wanted him, her whines starting to grow louder and more desperate.

"Daddy..." she whined. Namjoon hummed against her skin, looking up at her from between her legs. She couldn't read him right now and the only thought on her mind currently was getting him to do what she wanted. Rae let out another whine, followed by a small scream when his hand came down sharply on her ass.

"Don't rush me. I'm leaving presents for our soulmates to find later. Be a good girl and stop whining." Namjoon demanded her. He had to admit, her begging and whining was turning him on and he was aching in his shorts. But he wanted to have his fun with her now, she would get pampered and coddled later on.