chapter five.

After Jungkook had left, taking her old computer with him like he promised Yoongi, she had stayed up way too late messing around on it. All of her things had moved over exactly as planned and Yoongi even had them pre-install a few other things onto it. Rae had quite literally fallen asleep with her computer still open in front of her. Since it was a Saturday, she had no alarm set and woke up at around 10:00 in the morning - not remembering when she had fallen asleep. As well as the group chat, most of the messages there between members trying to figure out plans for the day, she had several messages from one member in particular that put a smile on her face.

Rae's heart skipped a beat

Rae's heart skipped a beat. Shopping with Hobi sounded like an absolute dream - but meeting his sister spiked her anxiety. That was the first family member of any of theirs she would be meeting. It was nerve-wracking for her to think of it.

Baby, it's okay! Hobi's sister is the best! You'll love her! Jungkook said to her happily. Jin was next to echo that statement.

Jagi, if there is anyone you should meet first in our families it is her. She's like Hobi in female form.

Okay, if you guys say so....

Rae remembered that she hadn't texted Hobi back and frantically typed a response.

Rae cursed as she jumped out of bed and scrambled to get ready

Rae cursed as she jumped out of bed and scrambled to get ready. She hopped in the shower and quickly dried her hair, then ran to her closet to pick something out. Deciding to give up, she FaceTimed Jade.

"Good morning my beautiful best friend! What's up?" Jade looked like she had been up for hours as she walked around her and Han's apartment.

"I need help. Brunch with Hobi and his sister in 20 minutes." Rae said quickly, knowing Jade would understand.

"I will be there in two minutes." The phone promptly hung up and two minutes later, Jade was at the door. Perks of living in the same building. "Alright, let's see what we got."

"Not much." Rae mumbled. She didn't do a whole lot of dressing up, since she was always either in class or at home.

"It's okay, he's gonna change that - is that a new computer?! Holy - "