chapter seventeen.

Rae felt a small sense of dread as she walked to Yoongi's studio. She was a little frightened but mostly aroused. Six of her soulmates were waiting for her, and god only knows what they were going to do to her. She sucked in her breath as she tapped her card to let her into the studio, slowly walking in and letting it click shut behind her. She let out an involuntary whine and went wide-eyed when she turned around.

Yoongi was sitting in his chair, arms crossed and a smirk on his face. She couldn't read him at all and that thought alone terrified her. The next person she saw was Jimin, leaning against the table next to Yoongi. He wore a devilish grin as he stared her down, licking his lips as he took in her frame. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin were all seated on the couch - Jin had that gentle look on his face, but a dominating look in his eyes. Taehyung stared at her wide-eyed, and she had a feeling he didn't completely know his role in the situation. Jungkook was hungry for her - he wanted to pounce on her and that was clear. There was only one person that Rae could not see -

A hand around her throat from behind her made Rae gasp. Hoseok was standing behind her, having taken off her bag and placed it on the floor. Her mind was racing a mile a minute - why was she in trouble?! She hadn't told Namjoon anything, she even thought she had been acting pretty good.

"Do you know why we're all here, cutie?" Hoseok asked from behind her. She was practically shaking with both arousal and fear at the deep, commanding tone of his voice.

"No - no sir." she responded weakly, Hoseok's grip around her throat restricting how loud she could be, but not cutting off airflow. Hoseok nodded in the direction of the guys, signaling for one of them to come forward.

"Joonie is suspicious, pretty girl." Yoongi got up now and slowly walked over to her, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look up at him. "You know that he isn't supposed to find out, and he's already suspecting something." he added.

"I - I'm sorry - I am trying my best, but - "

"But what? Do you need to stop?" Yoongi asked her. He had called all the other members involved in his studio to make sure that she was still on board and okay with what was happening - and for a small bit of fun. Taking a look at her, Rae didn't seem to be in much distress. But they had to hear it from her.

"N-n-no..." she said quietly.

"I knew you would be able to do it... what a good girl." Hoseok hummed in her ear. His hand traveled under her skirt, cupping her heat and causing her to moan. "So wet for us... for Namjoon. You are such a good girl, Rae." he said to her, causing her to let out a whine. "Do you like being praised like that?"

"Yes sir." she whined, Hoseok's thumb circling over her clothed clit as Yoongi started to bite at her neck.

"Are you two greedy fucks gonna hog her the whole time, or are you gonna share?" Jimin spoke up, eyes dark with lust as they met Rae's.

"You got to have her this morning, shut up or make yourself useful and suck me off while I make her wet." Yoongi growled from her neck, nipping and causing Rae to squeak out.

"Hyung - I want her." Taehyung spoke up. That froze almost everyone, mainly Yoongi and Hoseok. Their notorious bottom wanted to try to dominate. They were definitely not going to say no. Hoseok nodded as he walked Rae towards Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook clearing off the couch to make room.

"Are you ready to be a good girl for Taehyung?" Hoseok asked Rae, unzipping her skirt and letting it slide off her body. Taehyung had reached out and grabbed her hips and brought her onto his lap. Rae moaned out, the dildo inside of her shifting.

"Yes sir!" she let out a moan as Taehyung went under her panties and grabbed the base of the dildo, gently thrusting it inside of her.

"And you - are you going to be a good boy for me and do as I say?" Hoseok was now addressing Taehyung, who stared up at him wide-eyed.