chapter nine.

Rae couldn't help the pep in her step as she and Jimin walked through HYBE and to the waiting car. She was over the moon happy that she was bonded with all seven members - her heart and soul felt like they were going to burst, they felt so full. It was impossible to not feel happy right now, she thinks. Rae could feel that the others were feeling the same way as she was. She never wanted this feeling to go away.

"And it won't, beautiful. You have all of us now." she heard Jimin say next to her. She turned to face him and saw him staring at her with love and adoration plastered across his face - it was the same look that he gave the other members.

"Will you tell me where we are going?" she asked him.

"I heard through a source, who heard from another source that Korean BBQ is your favorite. I know a place." Jimin said to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"A source who heard from a source?" Rae said, raising a brow. He hummed in agreement as she paused to think. A source from a - "Oh no. Jeon Jungkook!" she spluttered out. Jimin started laughing as they both felt Jungkook start to speak in their heads.

Yes, baby?

What did he say to you?!

He threatened to kill me if I ever thought of hurting you.

He did what?! I'm gonna kill him!

Baby, I'm kidding! I promise. He wasn't mean or anything. But he did tell me some of your favorite things that you didn't tell Tae the other day.

And we have stored those for later. Now leave us alone, Jungkook!

"I can't believe him." Rae muttered. Jimin laughed as he kissed her cheek when Hwan announced they were at the restaurant. Jimin had booked them a private room in the back so they could be themselves together and they were escorted back there quickly, the two sitting across from each other. However, she noticed something about the table they were at after they had ordered the wine - there were six other place settings.

"Princess!" The other six boys came through the door and Rae felt her heart flip at the sight of them. Taehyung and Jungkook came to her immediately as the hyungs walked in slowly.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked any of them. Rae was excited to be able to be around all seven of them at the same time, but part of her heart felt guilty for Jimin. It was supposed to be for the two of them, but they were all here. But he planed this -

"Beautiful, we couldn't celebrate without all eight of us being here. We'll have plenty of one-on-one time from now on." Jimin said to her. She nodded as she now listened to Taehyung and Jungkook bickering over who should sit next to her.

"Stop acting like idiots! Pretty girl, you pick who sits next to you." Yoongi said to them, sitting them down next to Jimin on the other side. She let out a slight giggle at their defeat as she turned to the eldest.

"Jinnie? Will you sit with me?" she asked him. Jin's ears went slightly red at the nickname as Hobi and Namjoon chuckled. Rae hadn't spent as much time with Jin the past few days, being so wrapped up in bonding with everyone. She had seen everyone else more than once since their bonding days but hadn't seen Jin at all since the day she had gotten back after the show.

"Of course, jagi." he said to her, pressing a kiss to her forehead and then sitting next to her. On the other side of Jin was Hobi and Namjoon, and then Yoongi sat across from the leader, followed by Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin. "I made a reservation tomorrow night at 8:00 for nine of us at a place that serves amazing traditional Korean food."

"That sounds really good. Where is it?" she asked, noticing the others were ordering the food. It sounded like they were getting at least one of everything on the menu and it shouldn't have surprised her as much as it did.