chapter fifteen.

Rae woke up the next morning to the sound of her alarm and the feeling of Jimin kissing her neck. His morning wood pressed into her as he felt her up, reaching over her to turn off her alarm before bringing his hand back under her sleep shirt to caress her bare skin. She let out a content sigh as Jimin massaged one of her breasts, a hand slipping between her legs as well to knead at her inner thigh.

"Good morning, beautiful." he said in a deep voice, grinding himself against her. His fingertips dipped inside her shorts from the bottom, letting out a groan discovering she had nothing on underneath it. "What a naughty girl, sleeping with no panties on. Actually - that makes you a good girl. Easier access for Daddy." Rae bit back a moan as he started to rub at her clit, quickly attempting to regain her sense of self so she could block off the other boys. She let out a surprised squeak when Jimin's hand came down on her ass. "No, no - I want to hear you beautiful. Let me hear all your moans." he said, thumb swirling her clit faster.

"Fuck - Jimin - " she let out another scream as he spanked her again.

"Try again, beautiful." he said to her.

"Daddy!" she moaned. Jimin bit into her neck gently, smirking at the results.

"Good girl." he said to her, turning her over and putting her on her back. Rae whined at the loss of contact, but quickly stopped at the sharp look Jimin gave her. Alright, so another hard dom - "Don't be a brat. Brats get nothing. Take off your clothes." Rae nodded quickly as she felt her arousal start to seep out of her at his tone, slipping her shorts down and off her body and taking her shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room. Jimin licked his lips as he inserted two of his fingers into her wet core, making her cry out.

"Daddy!" she moaned. All of her past partners and escapades were bland compared to what she's experienced so far with the members. Rae also didn't peg Jimin for the Daddy type, but then again she didn't expect Jungkook to have the Oppa kink either. A slap to her ass once more brought her out of her thoughts as she felt him start to scissor his fingers inside of her.

"Your only thought should be me right now, got it?" he said to her. She felt more of her arousal seep out of her from around his fingers, incredibly turned on by how dominating he was.

"Y-yes daddy..." she moaned out, feeling his tongue on her clit. She cried out as he licked and sucked at her bud, fucking his fingers into her roughly. Rae was squirming under him and the only thought that she had in her mind was how much she just wanted him to fuck her. She needed Jimin to fuck her right now. She saw him smirk as he took his lips off her core, staring up at her with dragon eyes.

"You want me to fuck you, beautiful girl? Fuck you so hard that you feel it all day?" he asked her, slowing his fingers down. She was plenty prepped enough to take him with how wet she was, even though she didn't orgasm. Rae was practically dripping and Jimin was loving devouring her - but if she wanted him to fuck her, then he would happily do so.

"Yes - god yes please!" she begged. Jimin took his fingers out of her, licking them clean and making her moan. Never would she think seeing a man lick her arousal off his fingers would make horny, but seeing Jimin do that did. His hands went to the elastic of his boxers, pushing them down and off his body to let his cock spring free. Rae licked her lips at the sight as Jimin leaned over to sloppily kiss her, trailing his tongue over her lips as he pumped his cock slowly.

"Spread your legs for me." he said to her, softly yet still in control. Rae did as he said and soon after, she felt the head of his cock penetrating her folds. She let out a hiss at the stretch but was not uncomfortable. Jimin paid attention to all of her movements to make sure she was not in any pain as he slowly seethed himself in, letting out a moan when he snapped his hips into the hilt. "Fuck, you're perfect. So tight..." he moaned as he began thrusting.