chapter seven.

Rae hardly slept the night before after realizing that as of today, at 10:00 in the morning, she would be interning at HYBE under the eye of Hitman Bang - one of the most famous producers in the world. Her alarm went off at 7:00 in the morning and she groaned when she got up to turn it off. Seeing no messages from her soulmates she assumed they were all sleeping still, as most normal people would be at 7:00 on a Monday. She got up, showered, and got ready so she could catch the bus at 8:00 to take her to campus. She had packed her bag the night before with water, snacks and all her things and laid out an outfit as well - a pair of black jeans, a pair of ankle boots, and an off-white long-sleeved shirt. By the time she was done, it was 7:45 and she ran out the door, walking the short distance to the bus stop.

"Wait up!" she turned around to see Jade, frantically running to catch up.

"What are you doing? I told you that you didn't have to come." Rae asked as they approached the bus stop. The bus hadn't come yet, so they sat on the bench to wait.

"I had to come to support you before you went! I'm gonna make sure you are good and fed at breakfast, and then I'm going to see you off to HYBE myself!" Jade said to her happily. Rae had to admire her friend's support as they sat on the bus, the two girls going quiet as they played on their phones. Still no messages from her soulmates, but she did have one from her brother.

With that, Rae stopped replying to him, not wanting to bother him before his day started, and instead looked out the window to the bus

With that, Rae stopped replying to him, not wanting to bother him before his day started, and instead looked out the window to the bus. They were halfway to campus and both her and Jade were trying to wake themselves up. She couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen to the rest of her classes, though. She was so close to graduating that she didn't really want to have to drop anything she was already doing.

Good morning, baby! Jimin is so excited for your date later! Jungkook's happy voice rang in her head, putting a smile on her face and letting her anxious thoughts leave her brain. They must have sensed it.

Morning, Kook. I'm excited too!

Cutie! We're all excited to have you at HYBE later! Hobi was next, sending her way some happiness and energy to get her started.