chapter ten.

Rae's alarm the next morning blasted loudly, causing her too groan and reach for her phone. When she reached for her phone, however, it was silent - and 30 minutes past when she usually wakes up. All of the drowsiness of just waking up immediately left her body as she was consumed with mild panic - holy shit I'm gonna be so late and miss the bus -

"Good morning, jagi." Rae heard a sleepy Jin say from next to her. It was then that she realized that she was not at her apartment, but she was at the boys' dorm, and that she was in Jin's bed, in a pair of oversized bottoms and shirt. Jin turned off the alarm on his phone and rolled over to face Rae - who was in amazement that even just waking up he still looked perfect. "You fell asleep in the middle of the movie last night, so I carried you to my bed and changed your clothes. Come on, let's get up. You have class today." he gave her a kiss on the forehead and slowly rolled himself out of bed.

"Wait, I don't have clothes here, I'll have to go back - "

"Hobi picked out something for you last night, see?" Rae sat up straighter as Jin talked and noticed that Hobi did in fact pick an outfit out for her, and it was all her size. What he had picked for her to wear today was a pair of black Nike joggers, a plain white t-shirt, and a pair of black and white sneakers.

"This seems tame for Hobi." Rae said, walking over to the clothes and picking them up.

"He figured you wouldn't want to be too flashy just for class. Go get changed in the bathroom, I'll meet you in the kitchen." Jin said. Rae nodded and did as he said, going into the bathroom and changing. She pulled her phone out as well and sent a quick text to Jade.

Rae finished getting ready, opting to braid her hair with the hair tie she always keeps on her wrist

Rae finished getting ready, opting to braid her hair with the hair tie she always keeps on her wrist. She folded the borrowed clothes, put them back in Jin's room, and went out to the kitchen and living room, seeing Hobi already awake and dressed as well. Jin was moving about the kitchen, scrambling some eggs while Hobi brewed the coffee. They were the only three awake, it seemed - even the dogs were still sleeping with their respective owners.

"Good morning, cutie! I will be your driver today, for your morning commute and to HYBE later on for our session." he said, placing a coffee in front of her and a plate of eggs. Rae let out a giggle at his formal voice.

"Wow, my stylist and my driver. I'm honored." she said with a laugh as he came over and pressed a kiss to her lips. She began to eat as he sat next to her.

"Yeah, I bought some clothes for you just incase something like this were to happen. Do you like it?" he asked her.

"I love it, it's so comfy. But won't I have to change to go to HYBE later?" Rae felt a little odd going into a place like HYBE in joggers, even if it was an outfit picked out by her soulmate.

"Jungkook shows up in his pajamas, don't worry about it. I will take you home after so you can change before dinner." Hobi said. He saw her eyes go wide and laughed - Rae had forgotten about dinner with her brother tonight.