chapter twenty-one.

Rae was warm and snuggly when she woke up the next morning. Not only was she wrapped between two bodies, they were all wrapped in blankets on blankets and she was in a shirt that surely belonged to one of the boys - Namjoon, if she guessed the smell correctly. She almost didn't want to wake up and move - she was just too comfortable. That and her head was absolutely pounding and she felt like shit because of the hangover.

Flashes of the previous night bounced in her head - because Rae's drunk curse was that she always remembered what happened on her nights out. Sandwiched between Jin and Yoongi... Rae officially had her first orgy.

"I think one has come back to the land of the living." Rae heard Jin whisper from a distance. She let out a soft groan, rolling herself into the body in front of her. A familiar set of lips pressed themselves to her forehead - making her smile. "I think we have two of them."

"Stop talking hyung." Jimin groaned from behind Rae. She was sandwiched between Jimin and Taehyung, an absolute dream. All three of them were starting to wake up and Rae was the first one to poke her head out.

"Ah, all three are finally awake." Hoseok said, going over behind them. He leaned over and pressed a kiss to the heads of all 3 of them. Jin was putting some breakfast on the table for the three of them, and Hoseok was getting the rest of them to be more awake. On a pile of blankets on the floor Rae saw all three dogs, sound asleep together.

"Where's everyone else?" Rae asked groggily. She decided to sit up, much to the dismay of Taehyung and Jimin who just rolled onto their backs with a complaint.

"Joonie and Jungkook went to the gym. Mr Genius is at his studio." Jin said from the table. Rae let out a nod as the oldest walked over to her, leaning down to kiss her and then scoop her up into his arms. "Let's get some food in you." Rae grunted as he walked her over to the table, sitting her down. Eating was the absolute last thing on Rae's mind, seeing as she felt like crap due to her hangover, but she knew that she had to have something.

"I want to see everything in those bowls gone - all of you." Hoseok said to them once Jimin and Taehyung got up and started to walk over. She began to eat her food, finding that it was actually good and that her stomach wasn't upset with it. Jin made Rae her morning coffee and put a bottle of painkillers on the table next to it for them. She finished first, taking the medication and drinking her coffee. Everyone was mostly quiet, so Rae brought her things into the kitchen to clean up. Jin was still there, so she attached herself to his side.

"Hello there, jagi." he said with a bashful smile. She put her head against him and Jin decided to just wrap his arm around her shoulder and let her hug him. After a couple of moments, he picked her up and placed her on the counter, caging his arms around her. "Did you sleep good last night?"

"I think I passed out after we finished, honestly. I slept really good after that." Rae said, face flushing red.

"You did. I washed you up and then Namjoon dressed you." Jin said back to her, pressing a kiss to her lips. When he tried to pull away, Rae dragged him closer to her so they could keep kissing. Jin let out a content sigh at the feeling, loving the way she was so tiny in his arms and knowing that he would be able to kiss her all day if he could. But he knew that she had work to do, so he pulled away, chuckling at her little pout. "Don't give me that pout. I've been given very clear instructions to have you delivered to Genius Lab as soon as possible."

With that, Rae hopped off the counter and walked over to her bedroom and then into her bathroom to shower. While Jin had done a good job at washing her up, she still had that icky club feeling all over her. She did hurry though, throwing comfortable clothes on after she was done and gathering her stuff. Jin drove her to HYBE and dropped her off, giving her a peck on the lips as he did so.