chapter twenty-eight.

Rae had barely slept in the past 24 hours - much to her soulmate's dismay. It was now the beginning of February, and in just a few short hours, Hoseok's first mixtape Hope World was going to be released. Rae was a credited producer on two tracks on the album, the title track plus another track that she ended up calling baseline. It was going to be released worldwide at 1:00, so Bang PD was hosting a lunch-party to celebrate it. It was incredibly nerve-wracking, and all of her soulmates could sense how much she was freaking out about it.

She had let Hoseok completely pick out an outfit for her, since it was his day. He had taken the opportunity and went all out - getting a custom made outfit for her. Her skirt was made just for her, the right side bright red like the color of the album, while the left side was shorter and jet black. There were thin stripes on the seams in neon green and blue to give it a fun accent. Her shirt was the same - a long sleeve top that had a deep v-cut neckline, half black and half red. The shoes? Black red-bottoms. She felt like the most expensive person in all of Seoul right now. She was also the most anxious person in all of Seoul.

"Baby?" Jungkook said, gently knocking on the door. "I can feel how nervous you are." the youngest of her soulmates walked in, going over to where Rae was standing in front of the mirror. He forced her to look at him, giving her one of his adorable bunny smiles.

"I know that everyone keeps saying I don't need to be... but like, this is huge. It's my first credited producing release, and Hobi's debut mixtape on his own. It's scary. What if no one likes it? That would be failing him - " Jungkook cut off her nervous ramblings by pressing a kiss to her lips. She melted into his kiss, letting her body relax as he held her and kissed.

"Relax, baby. No one is going to think that, and everything will be okay." he said to her.

"I wish I could say that this feeling goes away, but it really doesn't." Namjoon said from the doorway, Taehyung shadowing behind him. He had come looking for them after Jungkook hadn't reappeared, having sent him to find Rae. Most of the group was already at the company, but Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung had stayed behind to make sure that Rae was okay. They had figured she would be a nervous wreck, and they were right.

"Was that supposed to help?" Rae asked him. Namjoon chuckled as he walked closer to her. "How am I supposed to do this again in another month? That one is even worse!" Hope World was the first product of her time at HYBE to come out, and D2 was right around the corner. After the first was submitted, Rae and Yoongi had been slaving away at the studio perfecting the songs and getting ready to shoot the music video for Daechwita.

"Everyone is going to love it. Hoseok loves it, Bang PD loves it, and you deserve it." Namjoon said to her. Rae took a deep breath and then nodded. "That's our girl. Come on, let's get going."

"Yeah, Jin hyung is tired of having to keep Hoseok from coming back here for you." Taehyung said. Rae let out a small laugh as she pulled on a jacket and followed the guys out, making sure to say goodbye to the dogs, of course. The four of them climbed into Taehyung's car and drove over, Rae attempting to keep her nerves at bay.

Namjoon sat with Rae as Jungkook took the passenger. He was doing his best to calm her down and keep her nerves at bay, well knowing the feeling. Luckily, they had thought ahead and planned for this, knowing that she'd be freaking out pretty much all day. The lunch was only about an hour, then Hoseok would go live to celebrate with ARMY, as planned. While he was doing that, Rae was going to get coddled and babied by Jin to stay distracted from the initial reviews. After that, they were going to have an evening to themselves - all 8 of them.

"We're here." Taehyung said. Rae swallowed the lump in her throat slowly as Namjoon guided her out, locking his fingers with hers. As they walked up to Bang PD's large office where the gathering was being held, her nerves got worse and worse. Luckily, the rest of her soulmates were waiting to take her in their arms for comfort.