chapter fourteen.

After her confession the previous night, the only way Rae was allowed to sleep in her own apartment was if someone went with her and stayed the night to bring her to class the next morning. She wasn't a fan of babying and her soulmates knew that, but she was willing to appease their anxiety for at least the night since she really wouldn't be seeing them much the next day anyway. Jungkook was chosen to stay over since he had a schedule that started at 8:00 anyway for that particular day.

Jungkook had made sure that he took good care of Rae, to make Jin proud of him. When they got back to her place, he ran her a bath with some bubbles and lit what looked to be her favorite candle (since most of it was gone).

"Can you stay, Kook?" She asked him quietly once she had settled in. He took a deep breath and nodded, sitting down on the floor next to her and holding her hand the entire time. Thankfully, they managed to keep the conversation going enough that he managed to not get too hard being able to see her naked under the bubbles. He asked her what her plans were for the next day and he listened to every word. When she was ready to get out, he went into her room and got out one of the shirts that he had packed for her to wear. It was after that she had easily fallen asleep in his arms.

Rae had nearly forgotten that Jungkook had stayed over the night before and was surprised to feel someone at her back - until she looked and saw a tattooed arm holding her in place. She smiled to herself as she wiggled her way out of him to turn her alarm off. Jungkook groaned behind her as he dragged her back to his chest.

"Kook, gotta get up." She said to him, trying to wiggle out of his grasp again. Jungkook inhaled sharply as his grip on Rae tightened.

"Baby, please - stop moving." He practically begged. Rae stopped, wondering what was going on until she felt a hardness on her back. Jungkook let out a soft moan at the sensation and Rae smiled to herself. She closed her mind off as a plan formed in her head, forcing Jungkook to free her from his grasp as she pushed him onto her back. He stared at her wide-eyed and let out another moan as she gently cupped the tent in his boxers. "F-f-fuck baby, wait - "

"I want to help you Kook." She said to him. Jungkook's mind was whirring as Rae's hand moved up and down his erection, causing him to moan loudly. He wasn't that hard when he had first woken up, by due to Rae's moving and now teasing he was painfully hard. She now had pushed his boxers down and freed his cock, breath hitching in the back of her throat.

Holy shit he's huge and Namjoon is still bigger than him!

Rae's hand gently stroked his length, long with a thick head that had beads of precum leaking out of it. Jungkook bit his lip as he released a moan, feeling Rae spread the precum over the head of his cock. She leaned over to lick the underside as her hand moved to cup his balls, making him twitch.

"Baby - please - fuck!" Jungkook moaned loudly once more as Rae's mouth came down over his cock and began to suck. She sucked him hard, hollowing out her cheeks and using her hands to squeeze his base and his balls. He was big and couldn't fit completely in her mouth without her gagging around him and she didn't want to do that. At least, not right now. Right now she wanted to make him cum down the back of her throat. "If you keep doing that - I'll - I'm gonna - "

"I want you too, Oppa." Rae said to him, putting her mouth back on him as quickly as she popped off to talk to him. Jungkook let out a guttural moan at the nickname and came immediately - spurting his cum down the back of Rae's throat as she sucked him dry.

"Fuck - take Oppa's cum, baby." He moaned out as his cock twitched in her mouth as he rode out his orgasm. When he stopped, Rae licked up him to make sure there was nothing dripping down his shaft and then sat back up, watching as Jungkook panted. "Shit baby..."