1

A cab stopped infront of a big gate where Hanging a big tag named "Seoul university ".
Students coming shoving inside. A handsome adorable bunny looking boy named Jeon Jungkook  come out from the cab and payed the payment then look at the tag then smile widely. Then murmur
" finally i reach my dream destination. "

Then started to walking inside he looking here and there fondly. A big versity some of students standing, some sitting, some talking, laughing and some are bullying.
Wait.. Bully? Hell yeah.
Jungkook saw a tall guy saying a boy who is looking terrified and besides tall guy more two guys standing and there laughing at that terrified looking guy.
Jungkook noticing everything with frown and saw that boy took a red rose from a short guy who was laughing at him. Then that short guy pointed somewhere and saw a group of girl talking while standing in hall room. The guy started to walk towards those girls and when he reached he give the rose to a girl who wear a red top and black skirt. Looking stunning but that stunning glow didn’t last longer when jungkook saw she took the rose and slapped the boy hard and cause of the boy fall on the ground.

And here the three boys laughing at the boy historically and those girls two. The boy sobbing badly.

Seeing this jungkook's blood started to boil he went to those girls and help to stand up the boy then ask,
"Hey bro you okay?"

Then sobbing boy look at jungkook and nodded means he is okay then jungkook turn to the girl who slapped the boy,
"Why you slap him?"

The girls started to laughing then the girl said,
"And why won't i? He just proposed me. Look at him wear low quality's cloth, oil on his hair looking a cowered and he wish to proposed me and had me? Haha so funny. "

Saying so everyone started to laughing and jungkook expressionlessly said,
"Oh really?  Listen bitch he did nothing from his own look at there that tall guy send him to you. And don't fucking dare to insult anyone."

Then jungkook take other boy's hand and turn to leave but an angry looking girl said,
"You? How dare you to call me bitch? You fucking insult me? Me? Lisa?"

Jungkook turn to the girl named lisa then said,
"Yes i called you bitch and you know what? You deserve it. "

Then jungkook and the guy left behind leaving an angry lisa.

Mainwhile, by now the three boy was seeing everything and they got surprise seeing someone insult lisa who is known boys crush.

Short to said to tall boy,
"Taehyung did you see what just happened? That boy just insult lisa? He have the gut see."

Other one named yoongi said,
"Wow that guy is interesting. I bet he can turn you down taehyung like he did to lisa."

Taehyung look at his friend yoongi while brows frowning,
"What did you just say? Are you comparing me with that guy? Seriously hyung? Maybe that was new first year student and here i'm his senior also known famous bully of the varsity. He don't know that. "

Yoongi roll his eyes and said,
"You think only you can do whatever you want? Don't forget that someone is above you who can turn you down."

Taehyung said,
"Are you challenging me? Okay then challenge accepted. Let's see what will happen and who turn whom down."

Then they went to there class room.

*
*
*

Jungkook said to the guy,
"What's your name?"

They're walking though the hallway then the boy said,
"I'm eun woo and what's your name?"

Jungkook smile and said,.
"I'm jungkook. By the way why that boy gave you that flower? Is he bullying you?"

Eun woo smile sadly then said,
"Yes he was. They three known famous bully. They love to bully new students and weak students. "

Jungkook jaw clinched and ask,
"And that girl? She slapped you but why didn’t you say something? "

Eun woo said,
"They are riches person if we middle class people protest they'll never give us to study here. You know rich people can do anything whatever they want."

Eun woo look at jungkook and said while smiling,
"But hey you are so brave. You just protest for me. But i'm afraid what if she did something wrong with you?"

Jungkook look at eun woo and smile then said,
"Don't worry for that she can't do to me. I wasn’t wrong anyway. Now let it be. You tell me your class room."

*
*
*

Five minutes later eun woo come to his class room and said,
"This is mine and your?"

Jungkook look at him widely then said,
"Are you sure this is yours? Omg that's mean we are classmate."

Eun woo said excitedly,
"Really? Wow finally i find a friend for me."

Jungkook smile and they went inside the class.

*
*
*
There class ended and they went to canteen to have there lunch and both sit down with food. They enjoying they're food then jungkook notice someone's presence besides him then he stop eating and look at the side and found  taehyung sitting then he frown his brown and said,

"Hey why you sat besides me? Go away from here."

Taehyung searching on table and chair something which made jungkook frown and eun woo shut up.
Jungkook ask,
"What are you searching? Didn’t you hear me what i said?"

Then taehyung said while looking at younger,
"I was finding your name . but i didn’t found it. So that's mean this table and chair not yours and i can sit here."

Jungkook sighed while gritted his teeth then he didn’t say anything then start to eating but taehyung grab water bottle and Outpouring all the water top of jungkook head. And stand up and said,

"This is for helping that boy in the morning. We were having fun but you ruin it."

Then he turn to around and then he felt cold all over his body. He turn around and saw angry looking younger who splash a glass of water over him. In canteen everyone looking at younger in shock. And taehyung fist his hand.

Jungkook come and stand face to face and said,
"This is for pouring me. And you think i'm like him? You will do whatever you wish for and i can tolerate in silence? Then it’s your dream."

Hearing that taehyung get mad and fuming in anger when he saw younger again sat down and start eating like nothing happen this made taehyung more and more angry.

Tbc...